Survey says....DING DING DING! LOL

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I give up... is there some particular reason why this is supposed to be a rumor, and, when I last interrogated the Bahamian authorities regarding similar matters, they implied that "JS", was, in fact, heading up the entire u/w dig venue for the entire country: why would they (the Bahamians) make such a remark? I would think that any digging would be done by Bahamians, not Americans. Or, must we be invited by "JS" ? Or, must a Bahamian now head the venture ? Or WHAT EXACTLY?

I think that anybody who looks into the matter will see that the Bahamians should be extremely careful about whom they deal with when there are valuables lying about on THEIR seafloor. On the other hand, if you visit the Ministry of Transportation, you will see a map with pins all over the place (?)

Skimmer

Nov 2, 2006
huh???? Jim Sinclair??? Tried to call him and ask...
but no answer. Hmmmmm. Gypsyheart, do you have some inside info?? Thank you, and may I say you have the nicest, well worded and heartfelt inputs I have seen on this forum.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a Bahamian government decision based on the world economy, not much tourism these days.

jesseb

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2010
Interesting that the Bahamain Gvt would allow a-non Bahamain to head up an operation.... ? I've heard about another site off of Andros being worked on...anyone know anything about that...?

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signumops said:
On the other hand, if you visit the Ministry of Transportation, you will see a map with pins all over the place (?)

Anyone got a souvenir picture?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions