April 18 Discovery’s ‘Cooper’s Treasure’ Sets Out To Uncover Shipwrecks From Space

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
I really only have one question about the show....what happened to it? I have my Tivo set to record the entire series, but it has not been on now in at least 3 weeks.
Canceled?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All treasure hunters run out of funding then no more tv show and treasure hunting so its back to your normal job.Had they found some real treasure the investors would have giving them more money.

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All treasure hunters run out of funding then no more tv show and treasure hunting so its back to your normal job.Had they found some real treasure the investors would have giving them more money.

I thought Oak Island proved that you don't really need to find any treasure to keep the TV show going? I was looking forward to watching this show but...guess that's the way it goes.

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread