Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fluid bank24 001.JPG We use this for fast processing

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Queen Bee Extruder screen. 1/4" spacing and tuff stuff for the light weight.
We use to armor the dredge boxes with it full length and it never wore out.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I was in my local metal supply shop today, and oh the choices!

Attachments

• image-1385310032.png
    image-1385310032.png
    271 KB · Views: 361
  • image-1539302352.png
    image-1539302352.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 314

sidvail

Jan 11, 2013
Cottonwood, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel like I've called them all. Non stocking on punch plate, though they say they can make certain configurations for a fee. Way too expensive. I ended up making my own but would have preferred a thicker sheet than what I had. I think Grainger is my best bet.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
McNichols is online, www.mcnichols.com, and that address will get you to the home page and they have all sorts of perforated metals of all thicknesses, let your fingers do the walking. It is likely they sell only 4' x 8' sheets but if a person researched their site and found what they really wanted and then called Mc and asked if they had any scrap pieces well, trying never hurt and all they can say is no.

Best of luck with your combined Quests!.........................63bkpkr

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fluid bed gold and diamond "add a trap" installed on my 4" dredge.......
No gold gets past the trap :icon_thumright:

dow2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My latest fluid bed contraption........
4" or 3" with adapter, stationary dredge super fluid bed sluice. :tongue3:

It's 14" wide and each section is 4' long.

fbc1.jpg fbc2.jpg

GG~

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Now that seems like a new idea GG, at least to me. I would love to see it in operation!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very cool! Patent applied for (posting it on here serves as documentation of first to invent if others copycat you)? Video of it in action?

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that seems like a new idea GG, at least to me. I would love to see it in operation!

It's never been done before that I know of.
I have only used it twice but got gold both times so I know it works.
Produces a little over a gallon and a half of concentrates, but you can run it all day without any clean outs.

Takes about 2 min. to run the cons down a gold cube to reduce them to a cup full.

GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! Patent applied for (posting it on here serves as documentation of first to invent if others copycat you)? Video of it in action?

No patent, I don't care if anyone wants to copy it, same with anything I post.
Video to come later when I get the chance, maybe next week.

GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet looking machine GG!

Thanks Drywallman

Was planning to do a video of it in action yesterday but was rained out, so hopefully this weekend.:icon_thumleft:

GG~

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I for one am anxiously awaiting that video. Looks awesome!!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GG, your workmanship and thinking out of the box projects are superb! You must have a huge storage area where you keep all these projects, is it run by a computer that pulls them out for use/inspection? What sort of sheet metal tools do you have?
Looking forward to the video and hopefully I will be able to get out soon, got the remnants of a tropical blowing through NorCal tomorrow through wed. or else I'd be out there as of monday morning.......................63bkpkr

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GG, your workmanship and thinking out of the box projects are superb! You must have a huge storage area where you keep all these projects, is it run by a computer that pulls them out for use/inspection? What sort of sheet metal tools do you have?
Looking forward to the video and hopefully I will be able to get out soon, got the remnants of a tropical blowing through NorCal tomorrow through wed. or else I'd be out there as of monday morning.......................63bkpkr

LOL ... My projects have spilled out into my back yard and now I'm keeping stuff in my brothers barn. As far as sheet metal tools go I have a minimum but am always on the lookout for more tools. I have a small 30" brake (would love to have a 60" one) I cut the aluminum on my 10" table saw, a pop rivet tool and that's about it.

I should get a video of the super fluid bed in action tomorrow and get it posted sometime during the coming week.
Heres hoping your storm will stir up some fresh gold for you :icon_thumright:

Best Wishes,
GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions