IS THIS ANY GOOD

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my opinion I have used a few different sluice boxws I was just about to buy one of these then I had lost my job 6 1/2 months ago I am now working again and soon as I get some things caught up this sluice is the first thing to buy on my prospecting lists I have checked out the info and design and for the price you cannot go bad I would try a best offer of 150.00 and see if they sell you one. :icon_thumright: freddy

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
You can spend half that and still get a real good sluice. Save the extra ror something else. Doug.

latnem

Greenie
Nov 18, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like you picked a winner. Good luck with it!

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
KISS... The one with the most "bells and whistles" does not necessarily recover more than simple. I would probably go with a trap sluice to recover a wider range of material or Angus Mackirk sluices at http://www.angusmackirk.com. His designs are logically superior.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions