Im really impressed with the BGT!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm really impressed with the BGT!

me and my son went back to a stream that's not noted for gold and second trip around got a couple of more specs and I think the next time I go back I found a spot that could be hiding the better stuff its a area where to streams meet on and one side coming into it has a nice round curve with good bony cobble and I think that's where I'm going to dig I think, the gold I'm getting right now is no doubt flood gold and digging about 1 1/2' down and the bazooka worked like a champ had my son clearing grizzly's and I'd keep scooping and only had time for hour run and pretty happy just didn't have my camera with me I'm glad I kept it, if I had to guess the gold I'm finding is like -150 to 200- mesh man I wish I paid more attention to these a year ago back, all I can say is simplicity!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the FBGT club Vaquero44 :icon_thumleft:

GG~

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
V44 You said it best. Simplicity! And fine gold too. It's great that you have your son working the sluice. Doesn't get any better than that.

Much Gold to your Bazooka,

GM

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah my boy is only 9 and right into it, always trying to reinvent snuff bottles or sucker bottles as he calls them LOL! I think now I'm going to get some 5 gallon buckets build a homemade portable light trommel

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah my boy is only 9 and right into it, always trying to reinvent snuff bottles or sucker bottles as he calls them LOL! I think now I'm going to get some 5 gallon buckets build a homemade portable light trommel

If you need plans here is a pretty good one............
Mike's Bucket Trommel

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bazooka or bust!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey goodguy I see his plans and that's what I think I'm going to use

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread