anyone heard on BGT high banker kits yet?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the water flow on the underside of the slick plate feeds into the PVC pipe and is carried through to the trap via said piping. the pipes have holes drilled in the and the water flow through the pipes and out of the drilled holes keeps any material in the trap in a fluidized state. all the heavies sink to the bottom and are lose enough (because of the fluidization) to allow gold and BS to settle to the bottom but not pack up. Any light material is then flushed out of the back top side of the trap.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its still being tested. It is a retrofit kit. So, an add on for existing bazooka. A stand is being made as wall. I believe Todd and Chris are tying to design a universal set up available for the different models of bazookas. Looking at it in person it is well built and seeing the videos of Todd's test make it seem like a great addition to an excellent recovery device. Hoping to see it in person ant put it through its paces with some of the fellas up here. So it can be ready for the market.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well keep us up to date I'm very interested in one I'm hoping when I get some time i'll build a bucket trammel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread