QUESTION FOR ALL YOU FLUID BED HEADS!!!!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now if it only had some wheels on it! throw everything into the barrel and haul away! I hate extra trips for something!

He could ratchet-strap a loading dolly to the side. When he's done, just put it all in the barrel, grab the handle and wheel it out!

OP
OP
QNCrazy

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
He could ratchet-strap a loading dolly to the side. When he's done, just put it all in the barrel, grab the handle and wheel it out!

That is exactly what I did. In one scene of the video, you can see the dolly sitting in the background. When I took it down there Friday, I threw my layflat, pans, and classifiers in it and carried it down to the creek. With all that in it, it might have weighed 30 lbs. The weight wasn't the problem, it was just ackward to carry. It was actually more difficult with the dolly in that area. At my claim, I pull up next to the creek so its not a problem.

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd gladly show anyone how to properly use a bazooka and loose nothing. Gotta come to Denver though. :)

I love your barrel design!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Totally impressed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions