The Peralta-Fish Map

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"What would change if were 50 or 150 cargas? Our appetite?"

Is it "appetite" that makes so many claim different lost mines, caves of gold, and other treasures are all the same or somehow linked ?
Is "appetite" the reason why some posters claim to have the solution for so many different treasure legends ?
I suspect so.
Appetite for something.....anyway.

"The real cantity is written in an inventory which is a private document."

What makes you believe this "private document" is in any way, related to the Fish Map ?

I wrote generally for treasure maps and not specifically for the Peralta-Fish map. See the words above " When in a map... "

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, I don't know if it's appetite that which make humans to claim something they are dreaming of.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Good morning point hunter,
I have a question for you ....
I am not really a treasure map guy, but this map .... how is it connected to Waltz?
I thought that this map made it to Arizona by means other than Waltz, was this not so?
Sincerely,
Idahodutch

Hi. I have not clue what this map has to do with the LDM. I was refering to what another poster said earlier in this thread. I'm simply interested in the Sups,and plan to travel out there when my son returns from his tour overseas. I read alot of these threads and am simply looking for palaces of interest to go see first hand some day in the future.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrote generally for treasure maps and not specifically for the Peralta-Fish map. See the words above " When in a map... "

OK.....then what "real quantity" are you referring to in your previous post about what is cached within the cave ?
And, once again, how can you be sure that the document applies "generally" to the Fish Map ??

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.....then what "real quantity" are you referring to in your previous post about what is cached within the cave ?
And, once again, how can you be sure that the document applies "generally" to the Fish Map ??

I don't know if exists such document nowadays in regards to the Peralta-Fish map. I was referring to how they used to handle the quantities cached in mines/caves.
I was writing about treasure codes written in treasure maps, which seems many treasure hunters aren't aware of.
There could not exist a perfect quantity cached anywhere. So, if they happen to have one and half carga more, they would throw it away or would dig another hole to hide it?

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
I have a question which may or may not apply to this thread. If not, mods feel free to move this to the appropriate area. These mountains have been searched by some of the best trackers in the business for over 100 years. There are some cases of valuables found and many more rumors of lots more. My point is, the low hanging fruit is probably long gone. So, it time to step up the game. We have access to flir, infrared, night vision, sat/areial photos, drones, google earth, and I'm sure other technology I am not aware of. Plus, trackers like Sarge, old dog, and others that have taught us more about reading sign than ever available. The only way, IMHO, is thinking out of the box, and applying as much science and technology as we can afford and is available to us. In addition to boots on the ground which is the only way anyone is ever going to show anything for all the long hours of research.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question which may or may not apply to this thread. If not, mods feel free to move this to the appropriate area. These mountains have been searched by some of the best trackers in the business for over 100 years. There are some cases of valuables found and many more rumors of lots more. My point is, the low hanging fruit is probably long gone. So, it time to step up the game. We have access to flir, infrared, night vision, sat/areial photos, drones, google earth, and I'm sure other technology I am not aware of. Plus, trackers like Sarge, old dog, and others that have taught us more about reading sign than ever available. The only way, IMHO, is thinking out of the box, and applying as much science and technology as we can afford and is available to us. In addition to boots on the ground which is the only way anyone is ever going to show anything for all the long hours of research.

Nothing wrong with posting your thoughts on the topic here....or in any of many of the other T-Hunting topics on this site, for that matter.
My question to you is....are you willing to quit your job and move from Louisiana to somewhere near the Superstition Mountains in order to be able to pursue your ideas full-time ?
Do you have the money at present to do all, or even any, of what you propose ?

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
the government also has access to flir..infra red...night vision..and their tech is way better than what we have access to...if there is anything up there chances are they already know about it..and are watching it:icon_scratch:

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hi, sir. I'll address you valid questions one at a time. I am a professional with a career which allows me to have the funds for my "adventures". I also will be retiriing in a few years, so probably not quitting any time soon or moving back out west. I have been out west, more than once and have family from west texas all the way to california, including arizona. In the past few years, I have been in other states looking at other "points of interest". I am a novice tracker with multiple sites within my "own back yard" if you will. Back here, I follow tree sign to carving sites. If I was a solid hunter, I could finish the work and decode the sites. There is very little rock, except iron ore near or at the surface. I'm just simply saying the deck is stacked against us, without "advanced Knowledge" which IMHO, trackers like sarge, old dog, and others are trying to give those that are willing to listen.

Nothing wrong with posting your thoughts on the topic here....or in any of many of the other T-Hunting topics on this site, for that matter.
My question to you is....are you willing to quit your job and move from Louisiana to somewhere near the Superstition Mountains in order to be able to pursue your ideas full-time ?
Do you have the money at present to do all, or even any, of what you propose ?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the government also has access to flir..infra red...night vision..and their tech is way better than what we have access to...if there is anything up there chances are they already know about it..and are watching it:icon_scratch:

Hi Dave.
While I'm sure that your Gov't IS keeping a close watch on certain "sensitive" parts of those mountains...I've had some experiences in that regard... I doubt it has anything to do with Dutchman, Mexican, or Jesuit treasures. That sort of thing is for us to find and them to take...an easy, low cost thing to do for them as the laws are.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hi somehiker. I for one would be very interested in any encounters/occurances you have had while in these mountains. Anything that helps me prep, would be greatly appreciated. I know there hasen't been an "accidental suicide" there in a number of years, but people still die of "accidents".

Hi Dave.
While I'm sure that your Gov't IS keeping a close watch on certain "sensitive" parts of those mountains...I've had some experiences in that regard... I doubt it has anything to do with Dutchman, Mexican, or Jesuit treasures. That sort of thing is for us to find and them to take...an easy, low cost thing to do for them as the laws are.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Dave.
let us do all the hard work and they take it ?..that doesn't seem like a very good deal:laughing7:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi somehiker. I for one would be very interested in any encounters/occurances you have had while in these mountains. Anything that helps me prep, would be greatly appreciated. I know there hasen't been an "accidental suicide" there in a number of years, but people still die of "accidents".

Three of those occurrences involved very low multiple passes by military helicopters... two Apache and one very big and noisy Blackhawk directly to and over me. All three while I was in high places on Black Cross Butte, overlooking the Horse Mesa Dam and "village" area, or on Coronado Mesa, not far from a small, short range radio antenna installation, which is high above the road to the dam. All three approached from and departed to the SW, and the Blackhawk hovered pretty much directly over me for about 5 min., so low and close that the rotor downwash cooled me down a bit.
The incident on BCB was also shared by a local, very experienced and capable participant on this website. I think we both enjoyed the visit they paid us that day and I imagine they got some good pictures.....at least.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
alot more people die up there than you hear on the news...basically if you don't have any family to ask for an investigation ...you just get scooped up and thrown in the incinerator and that's that

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on march 2nd of this year, i had a white ranger turbo helicopter fly around me. it came out of no where, barely above the tree tops. out of a canyon. he was below the canyon tops.. he circled me and left the same way he came.. i could feel his prop thrust.. i am not saying i am being watched.. but my buddies and i think maybe this particular area is some what watched. in 2019 i saw a black ranger copter that said police on it. in the same area.. way off trail... it does feel odd when you are so far out. and all of a sudden your being viewed.. its weird.. just sayin

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Thank you somehiker, dredgernaut, and azdave35 for sharing those stories. I keep reading about all the "high weirdness" if you will in those mountains. IDK, IMHO, any place besides maybe one of the so called "triangles" where more things happen, people disappear or die under strange circumstances, ghosts, ufo's, etc, etc. than in that mountain range. So, my question is a simple one, why? What makes this place so "hot" if you will compared to any other place in the US or the world for that matter.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imho.. way to many people not prepared well enough. with big dreams.. they probably get way past halfway point on provisions and water, and do not have the ability to get out.. or not as good with direction as they should be. it can get awful cold at night depending where you are and what time of year.. hell , when i first started hiking there it was in December several years ago.. i thought a 30 degree sleeping bag would be good.. i got so cold it took until after lunch the next day to start feeling ok again.. now i carry a zero degree bag that time of year.. lol..
p.s. never climb in your sleeping bag sweaty... if its a cold night you will pay for it.. sleep dry.......

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hi. I understand that completely. We all have those stories if you spend much time in the bush. If you screw up and aren't prepared you could wind up hurt or worse. So, for arguments sake, let's say that explains at least three quarters of the deaths. I'm asking about all the other "encounters, deaths, etc". I mean seriously? Thunder gods, ghosts, ufo's, weird lights/sounds, black legion ( IMHO, that one sounds more legit.), killer aztecs, lizard people, etc, What's up guys? Don't you ever ask yourself with that much "smoke", IMHO, trying to run people out of those mountains, where/why is the "fire"?

imho.. way to many people not prepared well enough. with big dreams.. they probably get way past halfway point on provisions and water, and do not have the ability to get out.. or not as good with direction as they should be. it can get awful cold at night depending where you are and what time of year.. hell , when i first started hiking there it was in December several years ago.. i thought a 30 degree sleeping bag would be good.. i got so cold it took until after lunch the next day to start feeling ok again.. now i carry a zero degree bag that time of year.. lol..
p.s. never climb in your sleeping bag sweaty... if its a cold night you will pay for it.. sleep dry.......

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hi. I understand that completely. We all have those stories if you spend much time in the bush. If you screw up and aren't prepared you could wind up hurt or worse. So, for arguments sake, let's say that explains at least three quarters of the deaths. I'm asking about all the other "encounters, deaths, etc". I mean seriously? Thunder gods, ghosts, ufo's, weird lights/sounds, black legion ( IMHO, that one sounds more legit.), killer aztecs, lizard people, etc, What's up guys? Don't you ever ask yourself with that much "smoke", IMHO, trying to run people out of those mountains, where/why is the "fire"?
no ufo's or ghosts up there ..just crazy miners and treasure hunters...the area draws idiots with big dreams of striking it rich..and when they realize it isn't as easy as they read it would be ..just go nuts....they get paranoid and think everyone is out to get them...you can guess what happens next

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread