Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

nutsdad

Sep 27, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II ,Ace 350, garrett pro pointer, AT Pro homemade sand scoop,RTG6 scoop with stainless tip
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, big shout out to Bart. I too bought one from him yesterday. Bought it at 6pm...5pm(his time) had the tracking number by 7pm my time..Definitely my go to guy from now on. I did a lot of research on equipment as I'm new to the sport. Had an order form filled out with New England Detectors, had the price and everything, was getting ready to pull the trigger then came back to this site just for the vendor reviews....Saw that several people had problems with them. And all the problems they had were consistent. Communication problems. That is the FIRST part of customer service. And once I saw that I checked out Big Boys. His reviews are consistent too The man that owns it answers the phone, he calls people back. He is there to answer your questions, and actually responds to people here on the forum. WOW. I'd rather put my money in his pocket than put it into a BIG company or even a small company that is too concerned with running like a corporation than a business. So if you are shopping, call Bart. If you don't ..... Good Luck!

Dirt.Is.Good.4U

Nov 27, 2012
Nicholasville, KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, Garrett AT Pro, White's Prizm III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll chime in and add another confirmation. Called Bart twice and he answered the phone each time. Ordered my e-Trac about four in the afternoon and had a tracking number that evening. Two days later, it was at my front door. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
nutsdad

nutsdad

Sep 27, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II ,Ace 350, garrett pro pointer, AT Pro homemade sand scoop,RTG6 scoop with stainless tip
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart is. The man hands down. Ordered my atpro jan 23 and it was in my hands in North Carolina today the 28 of jan.
thank you very much Bart I'm going to the beach on Thursday so I get to play with my new toy
Again Bart is great to deal with helpful and friendly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions