IMG_3949.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 33
Upvote 8

Rockdog

Apr 28, 2024
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great gesture giving the points to the land owner. That's the kind of thing that makes them more willing to let people hunt. Good man.

OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Great gesture giving the points to the land owner. That's the kind of thing that makes them more willing to let people hunt. Good man.
I’m hoping to get to go with another property owner this week. I didn’t know he was crazy about artifacts like myself

Rockdog

Apr 28, 2024
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some of them live on the land and plow it every year all their life and never find an arrowhead. They just don't know what they're looking for or have never taken the time to look. My uncle had thousands of acres and never found a point. We found them all over when we started hunting there. He was totally shocked.

OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Some of them live on the land and plow it every year all their life and never find an arrowhead. They just don't know what they're looking for or have never taken the time to look. My uncle had thousands of acres and never found a point. We found them all over when we started hunting there. He was totally shocked.
He likes the creek hunt like I do. I hope he can make it. He’s busy a lot with work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread