pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Has anyone hooked one of these systems up, or seen one run.

[h=1]Self Running 40kW 40,000 Watt Fuelless Generator Full Video[/h]
I was shown one at a sawmill/lumber yard that was hooked up. Power came in from the pole, then through the disconnect, then a 220 1hp single phase motor which was coupled to a 3 phase 40 hp electric motor. Once the system was up and running smooth they just turned off the disconnect to the pole. Then it ran through a transformer (forget at the moment what type) to stabilize the power output. This ran the panel saw and planer in the shop.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
IMO, that's a scam as it is like a perpetual motion thing and that's impossible. They can't be generating electricity without losses so it would fail. If you input xx watts, you can't get xxx watts out.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck to you and your wife....
I’ve always wanted to go off the grid, and when I do, I will have rocks that I can bang together for entertainment.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave, try hitting some of those rocks with sticks. Who knows, it might catch on.:occasion14:

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
oldkoot, OK on the 285w PVs and they're probably similar to mine except newer. I do hope they output more than 10v/PV as I'll bet they're closer to 30v. Good you had help with that as it's tough for someone unfamiliar to grasp very quickly. if you ever have a question you can ask me if your friend isn't around and I'll do my best to answer you.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
oldkoot, OK on the 285w PVs and they're probably similar to mine except newer. I do hope they output more than 10v/PV as I'll bet they're closer to 30v. Good you had help with that as it's tough for someone unfamiliar to grasp very quickly. if you ever have a question you can ask me if your friend isn't around and I'll do my best to answer you.

Dang you are rite they are putting out almost 10 amps each as thats how I check them with my voltage meter set to read amps so volt wise I do not know but I have seen them on the best of days putting out almost 80 amps for all six panels

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMO, that's a scam as it is like a perpetual motion thing and that's impossible. They can't be generating electricity without losses so it would fail. If you input xx watts, you can't get xxx watts out.

And Swaveab is quite rite thats a big scam looked into something similar and it was just not possible what the person was stating

but there are some generators you can set up if you have a flowing stream available to spin a turbine with something similar that will produce electricity which is what that could have been since you said it was at a sawmill

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well if you're ever on a little side trip up to Kingston Ont. take a drive out on Hwy #38 just north of the Hwy 401. Stop at the lumber mill on the left and look at it yourself, if you still think it's BS stick your finger on the terminals and see. The whole plant is mainly run off an old truck driving a large generator for power.

I questioned a former employee about this power generation, and he smiled and said here and wrote out the equation on a piece of paper. Totally lost in what the squiggles meant but I thanked him and stuck into my pocket.

I've spun shafts on a 3ph motor sitting in the warehouse, walked by hours later and it's still spinning. I always commented that the bearings must be perfect, but it was this self generation that was happening. A couple of engineers that were working for me over the years did comment that not to touch the leads in the connection box as one could get electrocuted from the amount of power being generated.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got all of that out of my system years ago as a young man with zero money. You wouldn't believe the ugly chicks I had to sleep with just to get a shower.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck stay safe I would love to do it and have done it .To get away from all the social life is great

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions