PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Uni, Kace, Mailman. Mckaydon, and of course Mike. I needed that lil lift. I AM INRODUCING A FRIEND THAT JUST JOINED, DEAN hE KOWS WHAT S FOG i MIN. W
WHEN WE DRINK COFFEE ALL i DO IS BLUBBER.

We are all, a work in progress, Jose.
Blubber is what I do when I’m medicated. I know what it looks like from the inside, looking out...

I look forward to meeting DEAN.
And I’m glad to hear from you!

#/;0{>~

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Jose luv. Only too happy to give you a lil lift, and welcome Dean. Can't say I can join this great crowd of coffee drinkers, but a lil ole tea drinker might just sneak in from time to time.
Dog garn it Jose how many times I got to ask what e-mail you are using now.
Incidentally I been chatting to Russ and Sheila from the 'seniot net' days and they both send their condolences and ask after you.

take care. 'U'

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Luv, I was listening to a Rudyard Kipling 'poem' .......'If' yesterday. Guess who came to mind......You of course! I know how much you enjoy Rudyard Kipling, and the poem fitted you perfectly.

I guess alot of you have read some of Kipling, seems to fit right in with Explorers don't you think?

Been doing alot of finger exercises Jose lol to write you a looooooooooong letter, bringing you up to date with as much news as I can.

Now you just take care of yourself luv and don't forget that 150th birthday. You have invited so many of us. lol

luv 'U'

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Senor Don Jose, I just finished watching a segment called "House Hunters" and they were down in your hometown of Alamos, Mexico. The houses they were looking at were $ 400,000.00 - $ 500,000.00 and 200 years old. The scenery there looked really pretty, but the prices ...........
Glad to see you back sir.
:notworthy:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all ,
m still in a partial blue funk yet, BERTI WAS THE ONLY GIRL FRIEND tHAT i EVER HAD, - correction - Uni & Dit.

i Scuse me, while I go to the carner and bawl a littlebit.

this too. shall sooon pass

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Jose, Of course Bert was your true love, you have spoken of her many times. Now luv you gotta do what BERT would want you to do.
Each day the 'fog' will be a little bit lighter, and you will soon see the sun again. I am going to try my darnest to try and ease you back into the sunshine without going on to much.
Oh! meant to tell you my No.1 son has just arrived back from Iraq and guess what, he was stationed at the American base. Told me how well fed yous all were. He enjoyed working with the Americans.

You take care now, and remember don't forget to smell those roses.

Luv 'U'

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Did they find it Simon /
Yes sir Don Jose, they did. Alamos Mexico 1.png Alamos Mexico.png . Simply beautiful ! Courtyard with a pool. I was surprised at how many fireplaces the houses had. Your nightly average winter temperatures would feel like a heat wave up here and have me breaking out the sun tan lotion ! :notworthy:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Senor Don Jose, I just finished watching a segment called "House Hunters" and they were down in your hometown of Alamos, Mexico. The houses they were looking at were $ 400,000.00 - $ 500,000.00 and 200 years old. The scenery there looked really pretty, but the prices ...........
Glad to see you back sir.
:notworthy:

WOW! Dang it all anyway, have to find a low rent district in Alamos now! :laughing7: Really gorgeous homes there amigo thanks for sharing it. I am only half-kidding there too, have been looking for a place to buy in Sonora for a 'base camp' for some time now. It looks like it is going to be a wee tad more expensive than expected!

Keep 'em coming amigos and amigas! More coffee too!

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Gollum still hasn't handed over the keys to your Land Rover yet, will this BMW work ? ( Hoping some humor is in order sir )
14.jpg :notworthy: :notworthy: :coffee2: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, they have every thing from one room to almost10 or 20 rooms. There are many Americans living well on their SS

I have located Tayopa and the treassure deposit i have not gone public, after all what would I do with 1/2

a bilion dollars ? my regret is that Bertie didn't live long enough to see it

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oro, they have every thing from one room to almost10 or 20 rooms. There are many Americans living well on their SS

I have located Tayopa and the treassure deposit i have not gone public, after all what would I do with 1/2

a bilion dollars ? my regret is that Bertie didn't live long enough to see it

####################
C'mon Senor Don Jose, she is still watching over you. You will find gentle hints of this I am sure. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread