Digital cameras CAN see buried gold - Page 19
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree516Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2007
    Sal Sagev Adaven
    E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,, GB PRO.
    49 times
    Metal Detecting

Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by extractor
    bump We find this plant in areas in Arizona thet we find gold.
    What is it?
    It is a Desert Trumpet Plant (Eriogonum Inflatum)
    I'll just follow you with My E-trac, Sov GT,or GoldBug Pro.

Kentucky Kache

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache
    bump We find this plant in areas in Arizona thet we find gold.
    What is it?
    It is a Desert Trumpet Plant (Eriogonum Inflatum)
    I was out there a few years ago and I brought home a few seeds from a bush I liked. I'm not sure if it was that one, as it was blooming. I never got around to planting them, but they probably wouldn't have grown here anyway. Thanks.

Aug 2004
    38 times

Dear searching;
    Your photo is a classic example of how not to take a photograph with a point & shoot camera, my friend. First, you have a very sunny day and water in the foreground with open shade in the background. The aura is nothing more mysterious than the reflection of the water being projected to aftmost lens element then being reflected forward. It did this several times therefore the aura is tall and thin. If the subject would have been in the middle of the the aura, then the shot would have been a complete loss, my friend.

In order to eliminate this effect, try moving several feet to the right and keep the area with the opened shade completely out of the frame or move into the open shade and take the shot from the shady area into the brightly lit area.
    Your friend;
    LAMAR

mx
    May 2009
    1 times

Good explication Lamar, logical deduction in my country we have a phrase: In the life not all shine is gold.

ph
    Jun 2009
    tm808, gemini 3, gold bug
    1 times

thanks fro the explanation, lamar.

Feb 2008

Any gold auras found with ditial pict?

us
    Oct 2009
    Arkansas
    3 times

Everyone seems to keep asking about the actual filters that the original poster was using and what techniques he used. After a little research on "Ye Olde Google Machine". I found that there is an ebook that is entirely devoted to the subject. The website for the book is:
    http://www.treasurehunterssecretmanual.com/
    along with a youtube video. I haven't bought it so I have no clue as to how helpful it is. If anyone buys it, let me know if its worth the money or not. LOL
    SynthetiX

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11809 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Marked.

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    389 times

I found articles on the web about modifying digital cameras to take IR pics by Googling digital cameras and IR pictures. Or something similar. One article contained pictures and told exactly HOW to do it yourself. The cameras with fixed lens are the easiest to do because you don't have the telescoping lens mechanisms to fool with. And you can use pieces of exposed 35mm film to make filter pieces to attach to the outside of the lens; as a lens cap. The drawback of taking out the inside filters is that after that the camera is useable for IR only. You can have the best of both worlds by just using the IR filter cap for the outside of the lens and not taking out the inside filters. You'll want to use a tripod to make the IR pics because of longer exposure times needed.

You can test your digital camera pretty fast by taking your TV remote control and point it straight into your camera's lens and press any button on the remote. While doing this, have your monitor screen on and if the IR emitters of the remote light up like automobile headlights, then your camera can be use to take IR pics the slower way, without removing the inside filters. Just make a IR lens cap to go onto the outside of the lens; and use a tripod to insure sharpness of the pics. When you do this TV remote test, go ahead and take a picture of it to make sure the camera actually records the IR lights. I did my test in a dark room and the only things that showed in the test pictures were the two bright IR bulbs. Worked like a champ.

You can also convert those cheap webcams to "shoot" like a poorman's starlight scope for low light / no light shots. That web article covered that, too.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

ph
    Jun 2009
    1 times

lamar,

what do you think of this picture?

be glad to know your technical view about this picture.

thanks agian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what about this.jpg 
Views:	2191 
Size:	281.6 KB 
ID:	340694  

ph
    Jun 2009
    1 times

lamar,

i dnt know if this is the right page to post this pic but i think you must try to help me with what my camera has pick up. i took this pic just outside the cave's entrance. this was taken last week and i just today notice this bright circle spot almost at the top portion of the picture. when i enlarge that portion i could see its like a solid ball of fire with flare on its perimeter.

thanks for taking the time.

Name:	bright spot `1.jpg 
Views:	2166 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	340973  

ph
    Jun 2009
    1 times

lamar my friend,

i was fishing for a second opinion in the other page. now i know you are the MAN when it come to photography (did i hear any objection?)

i have another pic (below) by the river and the bamboo groove. is this the same story with previous pics?

thanks

Name:	river crossing.jpg 
Views:	2063 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	342906  

ph
    Jun 2009
    1 times

what about this? an older picture taken by another person but on same area with my first posted pic...on the bamboo groove fronting the river...

Name:	rays.jpg 
Views:	2012 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	349163  

Aug 2004
    38 times

Dear searching;
    The last two photos that you've posted show an effect called refraction. Refraction occurs when the sun is above and either in, or out of the frame. This effect typically occurs on hazy days, with the haze either coming from moisture vapor in the air, dust particles or even smoke. The light from the sun attempts to pentrate the layer of haze and in doing so, the rays of light become refracted, that is to say that they split into the seven primary colors of the rainbow, which are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

When a ray of light enters a media, such as a haze it's path tends to bend somewhat. It's this ending which causes the effect, my friend, because the red portion of the light ray bends at a lesser angle than the portions of the ray which are green and blue. The green portion bends at an almost constant angle, whereas the blue portion tends to bend at a greater angle than either the green or red portions.

Because of this light ray bending phenomenom, the light ray scatters into three separate beams of light, those being red, green and blue. The zone between the red and the green, and the zone between the green and the blue make up the other colors in the rainbow, those being orange, yellow, idigo and violet.

Also, inexpensive camera lens can greatly magnify this effect by further separating the individual light beams. This type of aberration is known as *chromatic aberration* and it cannot be easily resolved. Most generally, chromatic aberrations occur when a camera uses a single lens without the use of a secondary achromatic doublet lens, the purpose of it being to re-concentrate the separate light rays into one single coherent ray.

Many modern day upper end digital cameras such as the Panasonic Lumix cameras can automatically reduce or eliminate chromatic aberrations immediately after the photograph has been taken, however this technology is still rather new and therefore somewhat expensive. In digital photography, most lenses experience chromatic aberrations to one degree or other due to the digital sensors which are used. One of the most common chromatic aberrations is the dreaded *purple fringe* which occurs in areas where there exists a stark transition between light areas and dark ones.
    Your friend;
    LAMAR

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11809 times

Evening 10 claw my friend¨: Apologies for being so tarde in answering your excellent post. Frankly I missed it. You posted -->

yes to tayopa i am a novice treasure hunter
    ========================

My reply was not intended to be a down play but part of a bit of humor regarding not taking a Delectable female with you hehehe

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links