Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
The regular photos I've seen showed something like a glowing vapor issuing upwards. And some people posting that they have seen the same thing, and that others who are knowledgeable about it have described it to them, and that it was an indicator.

The IR photos on this forum looked more like an area temperature difference.

That's about the extent of my knowledge of the subject.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:
Everything I heard about these types of visual indicators seems to be the result of fumes or vapor above the ground. :dontknow:

There are no fumes, or any other thing given off by gold....

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
I've seen the effect with the old Polaroid cameras where gold was actually found, but not the effect being described here with digital cameras. I have no idea what caused the old Polaroid camera film to show this aura, but the gold was recovered below the spot where the photograph was taken. I think there is a possibility that IR could work based on heat if gold cools more slowly than it's surrounding soil does, but I don't think this is what causes what can be seen in old Polaroid camera photos.

hayman

Greenie
Dec 1, 2010
guys, you might want to print gold & bacteria on your search engine in your computer and see what you come up with. i would be interested in what you think about how raw gold is processed under ground using cyanide and other natural ground compounds to dissolve gold into nuggets? some say it produces positive ions that works its self to the grounds surface,and, will work on long buried coins too. maybe or maybe not ? looks like the mining industry is trying to use it to find their gold veins plus other countries are studying it ,but, does this bacteria cause enough activity in the ground with gold to cause a aura on the surface? bacteria or micro organisms are all over this planet ,and, they do a lot of things. maybe someone can add to this. thank you

H

Hardscrabble

hayman...

True, I haven't read every single post on this thread, but yours is the first one I've seen that makes any sense. Gold eating bacteria? Crazy? I don't think so. Now, this ion stuff... hmmm.

Thanks for a very interesting post!

hayman

Greenie
Dec 1, 2010
i was going to say one more thing about this bacteria. i was rereading my post,and,i put in positive ions in one of the sentences ,so, that got me to thinking, that sounds like electical stuff,so,i printed bacteria electrons in my search engine. boy did that open up a big door . i seen some university studies,science daily magzine,and others state that micro organisms do in deed produce electrons while working on metals and other things. when you see these big ships that are sunk below the ocean,and,you see all that crust all over them on t.v. that's micro organisms working on metal. we need a micro biologist on this forum to say if this stuff is true or not! i'am not a scientist,so,i do not know! EE THR, a person would have to do a study on the internet or a library to see why these plants grow near gold ore. thank you.

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Bacteria electrons? I'm not a biochemist, and this is a new term to me. I guess it shouldn't be so surprising if everything is made up of atoms and electrons. I know bacteria is used to clean oil cargo ships, but don't know the mechanism. I just heard about a guy who makes a gizmo that he says can find gold based on everything having a certain frequency, but I don't know if electrons can emit certain frequencies. Has anybody heard of this theory?

H

Hardscrabble

Guess Who...

As far as I know, all elements have some sort of frequency signature. How that works I don't know. From what I've read, light (electromagnetic energy), gets molded into various kinds of matter.

On the bio side... I think the bacteria thing is very interesting. And, bacteria do outgas. The nature of the gas may be the point. Interesting.

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Thanks Hardscrabble ~ Resistivity makes sense to me if different metals posses different amounts of conductivity. I guess it's a little difficult to understand inert metals emitting frequencies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
GUESS-WHO---

Gold generating it's own EMF radiation is one thing, but we all know that it is capable of re-generating signals it receives, as it does with metal detectors!

It is also known that everywhere on this planet is flooded with various types of radiation, either from the sun, or other natural and man-made sources.

When you consider that mix, plus the various chemicals and minerals associated with gold deposits, or even just surrounding buried gold coins or bullion, all interacting, there are a lot of possible factors to consider.

hayman

Greenie
Dec 1, 2010
hardsrabble: if these bacteria was to work, my, no.1 thing is to see if infared or if a dog could sniff out these signals from this interaction.one thing about bacteria that i do know is that when you make wine it does produce gase and when you make bread it does rise,but that's not metal.bacteria is all over the place when you see dead tree roots turning white when they decompose,and, you see other things in nature that bacteria works on ,and, some of the metals you dig out of the ground with a metal detector don't look the same way when they were lost it makes you wonder?

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
EE THr said:
GUESS-WHO---

Gold generating it's own EMF radiation is one thing, but we all know that it is capable of re-generating signals it receives, as it does with metal detectors!

It is also known that everywhere on this planet is flooded with various types of radiation, either from the sun, or other natural and man-made sources.

When you consider that mix, plus the various chemicals and minerals associated with gold deposits, or even just surrounding buried gold coins or bullion, all interacting, there are a lot of possible factors to consider.

Thanks EE THr ~ So do you think the gadget I mentioned above might be possible?

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:
gallileo60---

I agree. But see my post #428, above.

I find it quite possible that a camera could capture an air temperature difference on whatever medium it is using...It could be some metal in the ground is releasing heat back into the air, and causing a smear on film, or whatever...I have also seen people claim to have captured pictures of "spirits" , or whatever on film..You can bet if there was a reliable way to find gold with a camera the US government would have already gotten to most of it...Not to mention mining company's have spent millions looking for gold, and other precious metals..I tend to put this with the LRL's, but as I have said in the past, if it works for you GREAT...Hell, if it was me, I would not tell anyone it worked, and have lots of gold....No insult intended to anyone, and I do not want to discourage anyone.... BUT, Now who has taken a random picture, and went, and dug gold at that spot?????

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hardscrabble said:
Don Jose... seriously though, exactly what are the metals in question (gold for example) emitting that gets picked up? As I stated before, I would think that gold is pretty stable. That being said, I could more see some device emitting waves that somehow "excite" the metal at the molecular level and in the process spark radiation (popping electrons?). In that case what would be detected are those particle emissions. But, wouldn't that take some pretty fancy and powerful equipment to accomplish - if it's even possible?

Gold is very stable, as is evidenced by its lack of corrosion in saltwater...It does not out gas, and it does not produce a visible source of emissions, or a IR source that I am aware of.... I'm not sure what could excite gold in the ground enough to make it produce electron lose..It would have to be powerful, and the receiver sensitive..(IE; Costly) I'm sure there are instruments capable of this level, but I doubt if your average camera, be it IR, polaroid, digital, or whatever could detect this field..But hey, if your having fun, go for it..you know Computers have gold in them, so should not a picture of a computer cause the same effect...?? Does it have to be in the ground for a certain amount of time???

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
GUESS-WHO---

I'm not sure which gadget you're referring to, but all I know is: "If it works---it works."

In other words, you would need to build one and test it.

:dontknow:

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUESS-WHO said:
EE THr said:
GUESS-WHO---

Thanks EE THr ~ So do you think the gadget I mentioned above might be possible?

Gold does not have an EMF radiation that we know of. To radiate it must be stimulated to radiate EMF. It does however have so kind of radiation as I can sense it. I believe it is some kind of gravitational stress wave. So the work by Dr. Helmut Mueller on Global Scaling.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening Gold finder: thank you for your nice post'.

It was asked --. I've seen the effect with the old Polaroid cameras where gold was actually found.
I will let swr answer just how does a Polaroid land camera work? Of course I expect a personal observation, not a copy and paste thingie as he usually does, which certainly does not indicate understanding..

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread