Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI.
Heterodyning --> In radio and signal processing, heterodyning is the generation of new 'frequencies' by mixing two oscillating waveforms. ...

The Subharmonics / harmonics that are produced causes two tones to form a second pair of tones, one being a difference between the two and the other being the sum. the sub harmonic / harmonic combined with one of the orig frequencies again produces two more frequencies and on to an infinite no of combinations, all progressively weaker, but nevertheless being able to be captured with the proper instrumentation. The ability to do work is only limited by our inefficiency.

Filters are simply frequency selectors when in the proper configuration. They can be used to block or selectively pass on desired frequencies.

You posted --> then think outside the box
That isn't scientific. snicker

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI JG: Sorry, It isn't for you , but for the other readers that might be studying the posts to encourage them to do their own thing, research, study and experiment, not slavishly follow what it posted in here. They are moving beyond the Earth being the center of the Universe shibboleth as has been suggested in here.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah swr, ignore is for when 'you can't compete', if it comes to that. I kinda like our JG, and possibly our opposing views might just stimulate a reader to actually find the key.

Don Jose de La Mancha

JG

Nov 15, 2006
That’s more like it.

Just keep trying and you might figure out what you are looking for.
In a remote sense you might be warm but a camera IMHO is not the tool to use. No snickers here.

Keep trying

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JG---

If you came here to say something, then why don't you just say it?

Why are you beating around the bush about it?

That sort of thing gives me a creepy feeling. And my creepy feelings usually turn out to be true.

So, what is your story?

Or are you just trying to string people along? :sign13:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Heterodyning --> In radio and signal processing, heterodyning is the generation of new 'frequencies' by mixing two oscillating waveforms. ...

The Subharmonics / harmonics that are produced causes two tones to form a second pair of tones, one being a difference between the two and the other being the sum.

Sorry DJ, you already tipped your hand that you don't know squat about signal theory. The highlighted text above further confirms this.

EE, did ya learn anything from my rude intrusion? It takes very little to determine when someone is blowing pure smoke, even in a discussion that's already got more smoke than a back-room poker game. While you immediately recognized your error, DJ did not, because he could not. He simply didn't know what he was talking about, and a simple "show me" was all it took to expose the bluff. So he did all that he could do: toss out a Red Herring and hope for the best.

If you have time and want to have some fun, you can easily make up some nonsense pseudoscience and before long, folks will not only agree with your nonsense, they will expound upon it with even more nonsense. Once upon a time, one of the Evil Skeptics in the LRL forum fabricated an absolutely preposterous (and quite funny!) theory of operation for a particular LRL. Not only did the True Believers eat it up, the manufacturer of that LRL adopted it as his Real Theory and posted it on his product web page! (I like to say "we can't make this stuff up", but actually we can.)

However, if you're looking for sound information on these kinds of esoteric methods, good luck with that. A simple "show me" cuts to the chase, and usually cuts the conversation mercifully short.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Carl---

Yes. I usually give people who don't work in the electronics field, a lot of leeway on terminology and such, but I can appreciate your correcting me. It is more interesting to know more about what's up with people, that way whatever they are saying is more understandable. That is, you know better how to take it---specifically or generally.

Carl-NC said:
...and posted it on his product web page!

Now, that there's funny---I don't care who y'are!

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In giving these guys any leeway at all you'll quickly find yourself in Inch-Mile Swamp.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
:laughing7:

Actually, I'd rather politely correct people, if it gets to a point of causing confusion, rather than seem to look down my nose at them concerning particular subjects.

However, I do see your point, that things can build up to an entanglement of misunderstanding that could require some high-top boots to wade your way out of.

In fact, I now think it's better keep it on the road, than to let others go onto the shoulder and possibly crash and burn at some point later on.

Good point, Carl. Thanks. And keep up the good work.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Carl is right. It doesn't involve harmonics or subharmonics. It's simply the sum and difference frequencies, and the original two, of course, that makes up the resultant four.

You may be thinking of the components of the sawtooth wave---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawtooth_wave

And then there are the variations for square waves and triangle waves, too.

That probably doesn't make any difference with the point you were making, though. Or does it?

:coffee2:

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
I was invoved in the cameras conversation early in this thread. I have successfully photographed an 'aura' of my gold sample buried in my garden with even a more rudimentary aproach than it is used by David in his book.
I have discussed the physics about it and also have talked about the 'fire ball' phenomena that are visible around buried gold in full moon hot nights in South America.
I gave up discussing and watching this thread when some here began twisting the subject even denying the phenomenon is real.

I do not usually waste time discussing denials of obvious things.
Today I decided to return here just to check how the discussions are doing and I see Carl is up to his balloneys again.

So, good luck Tayopa. Eat him for lunch. I pass.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Hung---

Huh? That's the wrong thread!

Besides, a discussion is a discussion, what's wrong with that? Or do you just like doing a drive-by personal attack now and then for good measure?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my friend Carl: I was going to pull an swr and copy & paste on electrical theories, but the answer is so simple that I decided to just answer it.

As you mentioned, there will be the sum and difference of the two original frequencies, AND THOSE 'RESULTS', in conjunction with themselces, and the orig two freq,. will also have their own harmonics and on, and on .-----

The Universe operates on harmonics.

Prove me wrong on either.

don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon infidel: You posted -->So, how does a large amount of refined silver located in a cave in the northern Appalachians work with this stuff?
Taking into account that all we have so far, other than actual recovered metal, is an unproven theory or theories. I suggest that you reread the post on this regarding the general conditions.

"Basically, an impervious soil with the required chemical conditions in an arid zone. Unfortunately, metal has also been recovered in extreme tropical conditions", and the typical Appalachians, but never under Fort Knox type of conditions.

Where does that leave us, other than yes, metal has been recovered by luminous gas indicating the tentative location.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
As you mentioned, there will be the sum and difference of the two original frequencies, AND THOSE 'RESULTS', in conjunction with themselces, and the orig two freq,. will also have their own harmonics and on, and on .-----

I think you're making all this up.

Show me the math!

[Please, don't start posting a bunch of links... if you can't do the math yourself, then just say, "I can't do it."]

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Okay EE, the key to ‘IT’ is called a Roman Grasshopper. It works every time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread