Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Donnny, sounds like an infinitesimal harmonic convergence product. That could have significant implications, if not moonlab inferences. How about a picture, an aural representation?

http://www.tpub.com/content/armymunitions/mm03246/mm032460016.htm

I think EE should settle this and give a nice ā€˜splanation with trig. That would put everything in his place and we could all see who has a discerning brain. Cā€™mon EE, give us the proof for Vout since you brought it up and you know, that we know, that you know. Donā€™t beat around the bush, this is your time to shine. You can settle this diplomatically with no one being offended in flagrant violations of reality. I think we are starting to see that this thread is really on to something,ā€¦ something wonderful.

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Donny, Whatā€™s up with your infidel remark to a poster? That is not nice. Kind of a down-your-nose remark and a nasty belittlement. I can correctly say lollapalooza in context to your shibboleth, even if I think it is founded on unscientific delusions with no empirical proof. Anything goes when fantasy is substituted for reality and an infidelā€™s shibboleth defines the context. It is like the frying pan calling the kettle black.

You have been asked to deliver empirical mathematical proof to back up what you say and your reply is to sidestep. If your conversation is of benefit to exploit a mixer for finding gold with a camera, those following along would be eager to see how it can be of use. I for one am open to such empirical proofs that are tangible assets in new techniques. That is basic sandbox etiquette and not worthy of being labeled a troll or infidel.

EE, play nice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibboleth

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JG, my post to Carl equally applies to you, "Prove me wrong" ! You can, can't you? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :read2: :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. on your copy & paste thingie Why can't F1/1 and F2/1 recombine again, or F1/1 - F2/2 with F1 - F2 etc. The only reason that you use a relatively fixed, or tunable, mixer is to combine with an incoming frequency to produce a new frequency for which your circuit is tuned for further amplification and a closer freq pass. This tends to eliminate unwanted spurious frequencies, harmonics, and interference. The same applies to transmitters.

But, in our discusion of cameras possibly being modified, it has no place, since we are relying upon Natures harmonics, not man's.. In our discussion we can take heat for example. It can be seen in the IR range generally. We can modify our detected and visual portion of this basic frequency by either adding more heat or cooling it thus changing it's frequency. What we do, has no bearing on this basic series of frequencies on the rest of Nature, just upon our minute observed part.

Conversely this difference already exists in nature in infinite stages since it isn't just a single frequency, but a continuous range of frequencies which are always present and modifying each other, we are merely tapping a small section to modify for our particular needs.

JG

Nov 15, 2006
To be polite, throw me a bone. Give me some links where the products go on and on,ā€¦

To be kind to the followers of this thread, please explain exactly how the proofs you require are beneficial to finding gold with a camera. Is there something substantial in harmonics that directly applies to something that can be of use to those who seek new techniques? If so, what exactly is it? Cā€™mon Don, spill the beans, keep the hot air to a minimum and be productive.

There are others who cannot prove you wrong so pony-up and help everyone. Not even EE will contribute.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JG---

What is your point?

Since you haven't asked a coherent question, and have made no suggestions, I assume you are merely trolling for disruption, right?

JG said:
Okay EE, the key to ‘IT’ is called a Roman Grasshopper. It works every time.

Which is exactly what I said when you first jumped into in this tread.

:hello:

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Wrong.
I am interested in new techniques.

How does a mixer relate? Please help me in my ignorance.

Is that coherent enough? How do harmonics relate? How does someone with a digital camera capitalize on these things in the application of a new technique?

Why are those questions disruptive?

Your first reply to me in post 489 thanked me for my input and there was no indication then as you say now I was trolling. You accuse me of not reading the entire thread. What exactly is your intention? You call people trolls, Don calls them infidels. Can you get back to the topic please?

JG

Nov 15, 2006
EE THr said:
JG---

Nobody said anything about photographing EMF radiation here.

I don't think you read all of this thread!

It now sounds like you are building up to a promotion for LRLs, are you? If you are, that's OK with me, because my opinion is, "If it's possible, it's possible." I just which somebody would build one that actually works, that's all.

Thanks for your input.

:coffee2:

Why can't you stay with the topic?

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Then indulge me and others trying to follow along with concise information pertinent to the thread with some links so us thick browed infidels can try to follow along. You are condescending in your tone toward those who participate here. If you have superior intelligence, please do not be insulted by those who do not.

People do not care how much you know, they want to know how much you care.

There are no more pertinent posts in this thread and no one is posting any pictures or results. Where are yours?

Can you be civil enough to return to the topic and stay with it without steering it in another detour? Same goes for bar EE.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JG (Grasshopper)---

JG said:
Wrong.
I am interested in new techniques.

How does a mixer relate? Please help me in my ignorance.

Is that coherent enough? How do harmonics relate? How does someone with a digital camera capitalize on these things in the application of a new technique?

Why are those questions disruptive?

Your first reply to me in post 489 thanked me for my input and there was no indication then as you say now I was trolling. You accuse me of not reading the entire thread. What exactly is your intention? You call people trolls, Don calls them infidels. Can you get back to the topic please?

One post doesn't make a troll.

"Infidel" was someone's actual username.

Read the previous pages in this thread.

If you think that I've stated that I know how it works, you misread, sorry. Re-read.

And what, exactly, have you contributed to this topic?

:tongue3:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI JG: You posted --> You are condescending in your tone toward those who participate here. If you have superior intelligence, please do not be insulted by those who do not.
Sorry, not even a good try. Hint, forget radio theory in this case, it doesn't apply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you also posted -->There are no more pertinent posts in this thread and no one is posting any pictures or results. Where are yours?
Posted already, go read them. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Don Jose de La Mancha

JG

Nov 15, 2006
EE THr said:
JG (Grasshopper)---

If you think that I've stated that I know how it works, you misread, sorry. Re-read.

And what, exactly, have you contributed to this topic?

:tongue3:
Good! You admit you donā€™t know how it works. Can we move on?

Perhaps I, like others would be compelled to contribute when the posts get back on topic after pages of tangential delirium and conversational wanking. If I have contributed anything here it is trying to reel this thread back to the topic when it strays. Staying with the topic is as you once told me, is a form of sandbox etiquette and playing well with others. It looks now like the three of us are in some kind of off-topic discussion and you want to steer the conversation into another topic of trolling and finger pointing.

You are very sad. Try to get out more and do some detecting. Like one guy said, he feels like a kid at Christmas before he heads out. I donā€™t see much of anything that you have contributed except tangential conversation. I must say the two of you are good at that.
How many pages will it be before we can get back on topic? It seems you have no interest in it bar EE. Keep trying. This is now a dysfunctional sandbox thread.

Can anyone get back on topic???

JG

Nov 15, 2006
hung said:
EE THr said:
Hung---

It appears that you did not actually read this thread, because your assessment is not even close.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,292891.0.html
Good point!
I like the line about not needing a digital camera but some kind of sensitivity training. So I get it, the author of that statement has no reason to try to use a digital camera. Now I get the point of what he is about: Pseudo science. He donā€™t need no stinkā€™n camera.

One of my physics instructors sure drove that concept home: Pseudo science.
How entertaining these guys are! They run amok when they try to introduce real science or use it as a defense. A real swamp of flagrant violations of reality.

Anyone been doing any experimenting and not just talking around it? I would be glad to see your results and look at the pictures. I did much infra red work and find the topic fascinating.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
No Carl, 'YOU' show me where I am wrong

EE, this is a perfect example of "cutting the conversation mercifully short." As you can see, DJ doesn't really know anything about signal theory, 'cause if he did, he could easily show the math. Or, better, he wouldn't have made the bogus claims in the first place. No need to waste any more time discussing this one.

JG, you can try this, too.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JG (Grasshopper)---

Before you arrived, we were talking about the possibilities of how it might work. Your use of the word "admit" infers some kind of guilt. Nope, I never claimed to have photographed anything of the kind. I did say I had read many different reports of similar indications, though.

The posts were on topic, until you jumped in with a bunch on gibberish.

And you, JG, are the only one who is insulting people here. I know I'm not, anyway.

Like I have already told you, there are some photos on here. As I said before, go back and read the previous stuff, and then you can look at them there.

:dontknow:

P.S. If anyone wants to know what I "believe," it is "If it works, it works, and if it doesn't, it doesn't."

:coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Carl---

It appears that the only reason JG is here is because he thinks RDT and I intentionally jumped his topic about Lightning Striking Ore Bodies, or something like that.

He got so miffed that he deleted all his posts!

Then he showed up here talking in gibberish, and trying to jump this topic in revenge. The last thing he said that almost made any sense at all, sounded like he was leading into an LRL promotion.

RDT, on the other hand, actually thinks similarly to you and I, however, about LRLs and dowsing. He might be a little rough around the edges when it comes to technical stuff, but what the hay?

So, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :laughing7:

JG

Nov 15, 2006
You know Bar EE, that is a really insulting post and the second time you accused me of LRL nonsense. Get a grip man. I pride myself at being able to fix broken electronics but the thing has to have worked first to begin with. Hay is the first stage of HS, BTW.

I will smile like Carl and listen to his wisdom.

PS Why would I waste time with LRLs when there is a much more lucrative market in Moonlab :tongue3: knock-offs out there? If I was going to scam someone, I would use an established name and product.

PPS Excellent work on the V3 Carl. I am very proud of your contributions.
If I add Voodoo feathers and dangling chicken bones to one and whip myself up into a bug-eyed frenzy, will it work better for me than anyone else if I believe it will? Just wondering,ā€¦

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, and this includes carl, Radio theory doesn't apply here, so forget it.

You also posted --> No need to waste any more time discussing this one.
Simple, then don't. Especially since you apparently haven't the faintest idea on what is being discussed. It does not involve radio, or similar thingies which may explain part of the trouble. I grant your 'expertise' in radio allied factors, but ----?.

You 'still' haven't posted any data proving me wrong, just controversial opinion. I am beginning to see where swr learned his peer technique. sigh

As for JG, just another sigh

Don Jose--- etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread