Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

photo-master

Jan 17, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Hi all I just read the first few pages of this thread, I am really ashamed of the OP for being so gullible to believe David Villanueva an idiot/snake oil salesman and flat out liar. Bottom line this will NOT work. PERIOD... It is BUNK Ghost Hunter BS... I have taught photography at the University level (thus my user name) If need be I will prove to anyone with big words just how it is IMPOSSIBLE, but I rather not waste my time talking about Superman and Kryptonite.

Anybody who thinks that digital cameras can see buried gold should send a $1 for a pair of these...

COMICAD%20xray%20glasses.JPG

P.S. If anybody wants to buy Polariod film you can still get it here: http://www.the-impossible-project.com/

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
photo-master---

photo-master said:
...digital cameras can see buried gold....

Since you teach at the university level, you should probably learn to read at that same level.

I'm only an observer in relation to all this about the cameras, and have been considering the possibilities, but I'm not convinced either way.

But one thing I can say is that the statement you made, above, has not been stated in this thread, except by you. It's in the topic title, but stated that way for brevity only. You should read more than just the title before making such a negative comment.

:dontknow:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl I am not sure whether it is that you can't understand what you are reading, or just being ornery.

You posted -->Pure sine waves do not contain harmonics.)",

I posted --> "in themselves and in a 'singular' state" In plain words I 'agreed' with you ?????

What's up?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JG: I will go over this just once more, not for your benefit, but for those that are reading and looking for information on the subject.

You posted -->.Why would someone who is a pilot take a donkey on a field trip in Mesico and not have the aerial pictures to document it like he claims to have done before?
That is as silly a question / statement as I have seen posted in TN. Do your research on the country. Do you believe that you are the first to come up with that brilliant idea? Sheesh, it really doesn't warrant a response. Incidentally those - missing ? - pictures have been posted in TN, along with many others of Tayopa..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You posted --> He says he is a honorary or voted lifetime member of the Explorers club in NY. No listing for Joseph Curry.
Sigh, see attachment

continued

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Exp card front.jpg
    Exp card front.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 695
  • Exp card back.jpg
    Exp card back.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 714
  • Exp card front.jpg
    Exp card front.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 723
  • Exp card back.jpg
    Exp card back.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 742
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JG: You posted -->The one and the same that was looking for suckers to go to Atlantis that he claims he found. Arthur Joseph Curry is a comic book hero, he found Atlantis.
Ok genius, where is it. It has been posted to the Explorers club for discussion. So far no radical disagreement.

Now I will go swr, 'show me the proof' that I am looking for suckers to go to Atlantis, and why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you posted -->The poor man wants recognition and it is high time he got it.
Yeah, especially from my wife. hehehheheehh

So, are you deliberately being obtuse to attempt to put me on the defensive for some reason, or just incapable of understanding?

So far you have struck out on every try, but I do have to give you credit, you keep trying like the "Energizer bunny".. maybe, just maybe, you might find something, but I won't help you along with hints. snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon Photo-master ? you posted --> If need be I will prove to anyone with big words just how it is IMPOSSIBLE
Listening, and big words do not bother us, so get to cracking on your proof my friend.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. you are behind date with your X-ray vison, the newest announcement down here is an attachment for your cell phone.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Thank you. I haven't been rated in a while. :coffee2:

I actually sent for a pair of X-Ray Specs, when I was a teenager. Not because I thought they could actually see through things, but because I wanted to find out how they created the illusion.

People laughed because they thought I wanted to see through girls' clothes. But then they all wanted to try them on! That was the funniest part! :laughing7:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening JG: I went to the site you posted, The lighthouse. If you read my posts -->We also have identified the location of ATLANTIS, as also posted in both sites. I am sure that regardless of your particular views on the subject, you might find the story and search for Tayopa fascinating. As for Atlantis, get to cracking my friend, it is being handed to you on a figurative silver platter heheh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do you see trolling for suckers? I gave the entire information to an Archaeologist / Archaeologist site for free etc.?? Didn't even ask for any credit if you noticed.

You also posted -->You should give me some links for your pictures. I would like to see them and not just hear about them.

I wlll do this much, Tayopa has roughly 44,512 viewers, and it is just a click away.-->http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,75.0.html

Anything else??

Don Jose de La Mancha

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Yea. How much does it cost to get one of those cards and do they take Bazooka Joe wrappers?

Also, where did you fly the P 51 for the Navy and what years?

I keep searching for the things you are talking about but cannot find them here, all I find is the other junk.
If you make me wade through the internet, who knows what else I might find.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Carl I am not sure whether it is that you can't understand what you are reading, or just being ornery.

I posted --> "in themselves and in a 'singular' state" In plain words I 'agreed' with you ?????

No, you didn't. You added that, under some mysterious other "state," pure sine waves "certainly do" contain harmonics:

However I question this--> "(Pure sine waves do not contain harmonics.)" Shall we say in themselves and in a singular state. But, under the right conditions yes, they most certainly do.

This is utter nonsense. Pure sine waves NEVER contain harmonics. Do you agree? Adding two sine waves does NOT create harmonics. Do you agree? Multiplying two sine waves does NOT create harmonics. Do you agree? Intermodulation products are NOT harmonics. Do you agree? Or do you prefer to continue making up a bunch of non-science?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other

What's up?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Agree.
In themselves and in a singular state.
Everything in the universe is a complex wave. This complex wave is made up of pure sine waves of different lengths. A wavelength as ratio for the next one. Oscilators introduce sine waves of different lengths. The same happens to living organisms. They are oscilators too.
When sine waves of different lengths add and multiply they form these complex waves with harmonics. Can be fractals.
Ask these guys what a harmonic is and they will promptly give you the wikipedia definition towards radio.
A bunch of pure sine waves comprise anything alive on earth.
They should know for instance that FFT is only a way of looking at pure tones 'branched' together to produce complex waves. These waves can also resemble lorenz attractors in chaos theory when and if organized in a particular fashion, spiral inward towards a central point.

Do you think they know about this? You tell me.

When you emit a 'thought form' vibration, is this a pure sine wave or not? He,he,he...
Amplify this and have a simple Cray One to covert the data and analyze it. You will know what I mean.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning JG: OK you have been asking absolutely silly questions of me that are not relevant to the subject in any way, so to continue the trend, how about posting 'your' life history, education credits, and scientific background, or any back ground that qualifies you to continually do nothing but disrupt, like a little 6 year old that keeps asking"why" without even listening to / for the answers.

Incidentally you probably already know, or should know, that the P-51 was never in regular Naval service except for experimental purposes, for one it is not designed for carrier service. The rear empennage is not that strong, under certain violent maneuvers it can fail.

The Explorers Club data is on the back of the card that you asked about, including their site address, go there and do your own research on what ever you wish to know about it, including what is required to be subject to a vote for membership.

If there is anything else that you wish to know, then just start wading, be my guest. If it is important enough for you to take issue, then it is important enough for you to put 'your' fingers to work.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hung --> :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2: They can't seem to realize that radio theory and fundamental physics have a different starting period. Everything in the universe is interacting with everything else in different levels of energy, but never the less interacting.

Since radio is only interested in physically adaptable and predictable results they have developed a nice set of working theories / rules which tend to give predicted social results, but in the end may be completely incorrect as far as the Universe is concerned.

Look at how many theories there are on electricity alone.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning Carl: you posted -->This is utter nonsense. Pure sine waves NEVER contain harmonics. Do you agree? Adding two sine waves does NOT create harmonics. Do you agree? Multiplying two sine waves does NOT create harmonics. Do you agree? Intermodulation products are NOT harmonics. Do you agree? Or do you prefer to continue making up a bunch of non-science

If we have some pure sine wave of frequency K it has harmonics with frequency nK, for example if K=100Hz its second harmonic is n=2 so 2K= 200Hz.. Here K is the FUNDAMENTAL each multiple is a harmonic of that wave.

It is interesting that ANY periodic waveform can be expressed as a sum of harmonic sine waves. This is called the Fourier Expansion. For example

f(x) = 4(Σ Sin(nπx/L)/n)/π
Where the sum is over all ODD integers.
~~The fundamental frequency, often referred to simply as the fundamental and abbreviated f0 or F0, is defined as the lowest frequency of a periodic waveform. In terms of a superposition of sinusoids (e.g. Fourier series), the fundamental frequency is the lowest frequency sinusoidal in the sum.
All sinusoidal and many non-sinusoidal waveforms are periodic, which is to say they repeat exactly over time. A single period is thus the smallest repeating unit of a signal, and one period describes the signal completely. We can show a waveform is periodic by finding some period T for which the following equation is true:

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

There are two forms of harmonics.

First, there is the conceptual form. Like if you say, "The first harmonic of 100Hz is 200Hz." But that is just a thought or idea. The 200Hz is not an empirical thing. It's merely a math result. A hypothetical.

The second form is an actual wave. Like the vibration induced in a second tuning fork, which is tuned to the harmonic frequency of the emitting tuning fork. This is a real, physical thing. And you can say, "Look, the second fork is now vibrating at the first harmonic of the 100Hz fork.

The point being, that when it is said that 200Hz is the first harmonic of 100Hz, it doesn't mean that the 100Hz contained the 200Hz to begin with. The 200Hz from the second tuning fork is a newly created sound wave. Even though it uses energy from the 100Hz, it is an entirely new frequency, no matter where it got it's energy from.

Someone could theorize that it was somehow contained within the 100Hz, but that is beyond the definitions of current "science." It could be said that, since the energy put into the first tuning fork, when it was hit against the table, is the energy which is responsible for vibrating the air, and the energy in that air vibration is responsible for moving the second tuning fork, therefore the energy in the 200Hz vibration was contained in the 100Hz (or in the table!) But the characteristic of the energy in the wavelength of 200Hz was not contained in the 100Hz vibration. That characteristic was determined by the second tuning fork.

So it goes from energy (the hit against the table), to characteristic (100Hz), to energy (air waves against the second fork), to characteristic (the 200Hz). But the 200Hz characteristic is no more determined by the first fork, than it is by the table.

That the second fork is tuned to the first harmonic of the 100Hz fork causes a sustained vibration in it, because it reinforces it's resonant frequency on a continuous basis (every cycle of the 100Hz is exactly in phase with every other cycle of the 200Hz movement of the second tuning fork). But it would also vibrate at that frequency (for a while) if it was merely hit on the table!

If you put several items on a table, and blast an audio signal generator through an amplifier to a large speaker, then slew the frequency over the generator's band, at different frequencies different items will vibrate because they are resonating at those frequencies, or close harmonics to them. This effect is responsible for vibratory mechanical failures (cracks resulting in breakage) in certain machinery parts, including cars and airplanes, and can be due to resonance of the part at the same, or at a harmonic frequency.

Like I said before, essentially, interrelationships in the universe can be expressed in many ways, but if a person wants to communicate accurately, he must stick to an agreed upon language. If someone expresses a thought in other than the language he claims to be using, it ain't gonna work!

:coffee2:

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Since radio is only interested in physically adaptable and predictable results they have developed a nice set of working theories / rules which tend to give predicted social results, but in the end may be completely incorrect as far as the Universe is concerned.

I agree.

:coffee2:

Everything in the universe is interacting with everything else in different levels of energy, but never the less interacting.

Yes, but there is something missing from that formula, and that is what currently baffles "science," and results in so many ultra complex, yet dead-end, theories.

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

S

stefen

The proof of the pudding is when you can swallow a gold ring and then put the digital camera where the sun don't shine and see if you can see the gold ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread