Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

OP
OP
M

Midas

Oct 15, 2005
jb7487 said:
You should be able to see three circular or ball auras, which correspond to the buried targets

I see them. But they aren't reddish in color. Didn't you say that gold auras are red and silver auras are orange? Or am I not looking at the correct circular balls in the picture?

You are looking at the right balls. Aura color depends mainly on camera, lens, filter and target size. The color is probably filtered out by having to use 1000nm filter on this camera.

OP
OP
M

Midas

Oct 15, 2005
Pictures we need pictures and explanations the who's and where's etc... In fact how about a video showing your camera technique in action ? With all the gold you must be finding, I'm sure you'll be able to afford some traveling around, how about a personal demonstration for some of us insiders. I could hide some of my own Gold coins and rings etc... Then you come hunt my 25 acre farm for the buried Gold. Whaddya say ?

Here's a photo of one of my recently found Iron Age, Ambiani E, gold Staters c.60-55BC. These coins were struck on the reverse side only with the abstract design of a horse. This is one of a group of nine currently being processed under the Treasure Act; a further nine, found earlier have already been processed.

I will organise a video of the camera technique. It will take a little time and it will have to be on a planted target as I can't take a cameraman with me everywhere.

Thank you for your offer, which I would accept if I wasn't so far away. However, if anyone is visiting England, I would be quite happy to demonstrate.

Attachments

• stater1.jpg
    stater1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 7,914
  • stater1.jpg
    stater1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 7,908

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I have an excellent digital camera, no filters, and have taken literally hundreds of thousands of pictures in every kind of weather and condition and temprature in a billion locations.

I must be bad at auras cause I've never photographed any.

I think you are very lucky to have all the right combinations to make these pictures work... as with the rest of the world taking as many pictures as Obama spends dollars you would think someone else would have stumbled onto this fabulous thing.

You're a tallented guy. I would be patenting the technique and making a fortune.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Just think what will become of the huge gold fields of Alaska and Australia and Canada etc....... We might as well all pack it up and go home if this system gets out. :read2:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Paranormal?

Whoa I don't see where paranormal enters into taking infrared photos,that's pretty solid evidence. I too have the book and would encourage those on this thread to get it for themselves before jumping to conclusions. I ordered a infrared lowpass filter over the weekend from Edmund's optical division,cost me all of $6 for a 1"X1" piece of the film plus shipping.

If you look at a curve of the spectral reflectance of gold, it goes from 40% at 500nm to 80% at 600nm but the curve starts to flatten out (98%) at about 800nm through 10um and beyond (see www.ealingcatalog.com and "Metallic Coatings"). Silver jumps from 0% to 90% at 300nm and flattens out at around 500nm at 95% reflectance.

From the authors photographs there could be other components in there as well, possibly some ionization as the coloring is shown resting on the ground not in the air. If that is the case then it would only work on gold that has been in the soil for a long time with the right minerals to naturally leach out some ions of gold and with the wicking effect would appear on the surface.

On another aspect of gold, I was on nanotechweb.org where it was found that a 795nm laser on gold produces a "strong white luminescence".

When I get my filter and go to known lode or placer gold locations and am able to duplicate the results, I will post them here.

Randy

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
So now there are two relatively new posters, promoting this technique. That should shame all you doubters. Obviously we have some new technology here which is going to make a few believers rich. Just like those other guys that for how many years have been telling us they can find gold at great distances. I know they haven't yet, but they will someday and then we'll all learn our lessons about believing. Now I gotta run along and join Peter and Wendy, that stupid Croc keeps chasing me.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Don't be afraid of investigating a possible scientific effect. In thinking further this is more likely a fluorescence of the metallic ions on the surface. In the book the author shows how the brightness of the coloring is affected by the amount of sunlight from morning till dusk, brightest at the peak sunlight hours.

Far as the photoelectric effect, the threshold frequency is 244nm for gold which the sun can provide easily.

If I am unable to duplicate the authors work, oh well. Beats sitting on the sideline throwing rocks.

Randy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seden said:
If I am unable to duplicate the authors work, oh well. Beats sitting on the sideline throwing rocks.

Randy

I Like the way You Think.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seden said:
Far as the photoelectric effect, the threshold frequency is 244nm for gold which the sun can provide easily.

I'm not throwing rocks. I pointed him to where he can make an easy million dollars. I wish someone would do that for me free and up front.

Sunlight does in fact transfer enormous quantities of energy. On ALL visible and many "invisible" frequencies. But much is absorbed by the atmosphere the remainder doesn't penetrate soil much at all. Heat does, and heat is merely low frequency light. If the gold is acting as a catalyst and producing some effect it would be scaleable (work with small or large quantities) and repeatable (no excuses). That's all science requires.

I chose "paranormal" because the effects described are outside of the accepted natural science. Look it up. It simlpy means "not scientifically explainable".

I have a very open mind. But also a very closed wallet and firm belief that extrordinary claims require extrordinary proof.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Swr,

A digital camera either picks up the signal or it doesn't. Unlike a dowsing rod that depends on the user, a camera is piece of unbiased equipment,no different than a metal detector. So is a metal detector a paranormal piece of equipment be it long range or short range? Cameras by nature can photograph either extremely close or thousands to X amount of light years away such as the Hubble Telescope which by your defination fits as a long range locator.

ONLY when a human being is required to make something work or not is it in the realms of paranormal-period. Just because the author used software to enhance the picture again is no different than what detectives or astrophysicists do in their line of work. Look at a picture of the stars using only Gamma waves or X-rays or Infrared,each one aimed at the same area will show a different view completely.

Ok, so I just got home and low and behold my infrared lowpass or longpass filter arrived so now the experimenting begins. I wish it has arrived earlier as today I was in a known placer gold area in the Mojave so it will be a few days before I head out to another placer gold area.

I would encourage all the skeptics out there to cough up the measly $6 bucks plus postage it costs for the filter to do their own homework. I mean I don't mind sharing as Midas has done but if you're going to remain unconvinced get off your seats and find out for yourselves what the results are.

Randy

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Randy,

The "signal" being produced is...what? Gold is inert, and does not produce a "signal". The "signal" is a part of the LRL belief system, and not real science.

The IR phenomenon can be recreated with any photograph using this method...be it out in the desert, backyard or living room couch. These claims of finding buried treasures using IR photography or IR camcorders are not new. Alternatively, they are also not supported by mainstream science or other validating sources. These claims are however supported by LRL manufactures and those of that nature.

And SWR knows this, because he read it in a book. I guess it just comes down to which theory you choose to believe. I DO have to wonder why someone with such superior intelligence would study a book about something he KNOWS can't be right.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I wonder why, statistally, only a few people on the planet can do this? With all the people on earth taking multi-trillions of pictures every minute with every concevable type, age, style, format of camera, only a handfull of folks can ever (much less repeatedly) take these pics? The math must make this statistically inconceivable.

I'm not convinced, but, it's a pleasure to have a few of those folks right here on TreasureNet with us.

OP
OP
M

Midas

Oct 15, 2005
Montana Jim said:
I have an excellent digital camera, no filters, and have taken literally hundreds of thousands of pictures in every kind of weather and condition and temprature in a billion locations.

I must be bad at auras cause I've never photographed any.

I think you are very lucky to have all the right combinations to make these pictures work... as with the rest of the world taking as many pictures as Obama spends dollars you would think someone else would have stumbled onto this fabulous thing.

You're a tallented guy. I would be patenting the technique and making a fortune.

If cameras naturally photographed auras most folks would be complaining the camera doesn't work properly so you can be fairly certain that manufacturers have inhibited that ability, if they ever discovered it in the first place.

In 1996, Louis J Matacia wrote, Finding Treasure Auras, which discussed using the Polaroid SX-70, under low-light conditions for photographing auras. He also said that Latin American Indians (Aztecs, Incas, etc.) used to be able to see these auras under certain conditions, with the naked eye. It is documentated that a group of treasure hunter's found a cache of Spanish gold, from the air, using a specially built expensive IR camera. Following the demise of SX-70/ time-zero film, all I've done is adapted those pieces of information and developed a method of viewing auras that works with ordinary digital cameras.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008

My point was instead of just sitting on the couch theorizing which can go on ad nausium, talk from actual hands on experience. Opinions be it mine or yours or what others have done mean nothing until you can talk from actual experience. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't but if you persist on commenting on this thread at least be a participant,that's all I'm asking.

For just a few bucks and a small amount of effort you will have talking rights,

Randy

rjwmam

Jul 4, 2008
Salt Lake City
Seden said:

My point was instead of just sitting on the couch theorizing which can go on ad nausium, talk from actual hands on experience. Opinions be it mine or yours or what others have done mean nothing until you can talk from actual experience. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't but if you persist on commenting on this thread at least be a participant,that's all I'm asking.

For just a few bucks and a small amount of effort you will have talking rights,

Randy

This is what I have decided to do for myself. I was able to find some cheap ir filters on ebay that should mate to my digital camera fairly easily. Once the filters arrive I will be testing this theory and taking some pictures. I will be happy to post the pictures that I take whether it works or not.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Go for it rj, I trust rj to tell the truth since know he and I don't see eye to eye on all topics I can trust him to tell the truth here because he has no idea where I stand. ::)

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
First tests with filter

Ok naysayers this will make your day-I tried taking 4 pictures in my backyard where I have dumped my gold concentrates for over 10 years and tried all the effects that Googles Picasa gives you and no unique coloring.

When I find time I'll post the pics. Like I said,whether it works or not,oh well. So if after other tests and using the same software as the author if it still doesn't work I'm out $40-big deal. :notworthy: :hello2: :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

Randy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread