Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1426
Like Tree477Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31
    um
    Feb 2007
    Please don't yell !
    1,770
    9 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    What time and effort ? you mean the two minutes of posting I've had to do so far ?

    Is there a problem with wanting to see a treasure that some one has reported to find ?
    http://www.thegoldenolde.com

  2. #32

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    66,470
    30534 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Quote Originally Posted by MD Dog
    What time and effort ? you mean the two minutes of posting I've had to do so far ?

    Is there a problem with wanting to see a treasure that some one has reported to find ?
    No Problem I see.

    I would like to see it also.

    However with all the Posts that
    Crop up Saying
    "Don't" I'd be surprised if many
    would.

  3. #33
    um
    Feb 2007
    Please don't yell !
    1,770
    9 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    I wouldn't either Jeff as you know I never post my finds. But Midas says he's already declared these finds and there in the British Treasure report, so I just hope we can track down some pics if this is true he should get a banner spot. And I'll be the first to tear apart and mod my Digital cam.
    http://www.thegoldenolde.com

  4. #34

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    66,470
    30534 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Quote Originally Posted by MD Dog
    I wouldn't either Jeff as you know I never post my finds. But Midas says he's already declared these finds and there in the British Treasure report, so I just hope we can track down some pics if this is true he should get a banner spot. And I'll be the first to tear apart and mod my Digital cam.
    Well I Can Guarentee it won't get a Banner spot
    Simply because I'm sure He wasn't a member when he found it
    and it's not recent, however, He is Definately Welcome to post it here
    or in Best Finds.

    Jeff

  5. #35

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    66,470
    30534 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Dog
    I wouldn't either Jeff as you know I never post my finds. But Midas says he's already declared these finds and there in the British Treasure report, so I just hope we can track down some pics if this is true he should get a banner spot. And I'll be the first to tear apart and mod my Digital cam.
    Well I Can Guarentee it won't get a Banner spot
    Simply because I'm sure He wasn't a member when he found it
    and it's not recent, however, He is Definately Welcome to post it here
    or in Best Finds.

    Jeff
    I Take it Back on him not Being a member

    he's been here since '05

    But how Recent ?

    Maybe BEST OF with a good account of the find

  6. #36
    us
    Apr 2009
    354
    15 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    You should be able to see three circular or ball auras, which correspond to the buried targets
    I see them. But they aren't reddish in color. Didn't you say that gold auras are red and silver auras are orange? Or am I not looking at the correct circular balls in the picture?

  7. #37

    Oct 2005
    22
    24 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Quote Originally Posted by MD Dog
    How can I identify you and your finds in the Annual British Treasure report ? You say you have a cache of gold coins going through the system, care to disclose what type of coins and how many ?
    Most of the Treasure Reports used to be downloadable from the DCMS website but they seem to have disappeared except for 2002.

    The 2002 Treasure Report can be downloaded from here:
    http://www.culture.gov.uk/reference_...ons/4621.aspx/

    I am on page 92 with a gold medieval finger ring.

    I'll post pictures anyway.

    The recent gold coins are nine Iron Age Staters, c.50BC, recovered jointly with the landowner.
    Oddjob likes this.

  8. #38
    BIG61AL

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    I remain unconvinced of the validity of finding gold via "auras". i do believe this warrents further investigation and perhaps much easier to understand photos. A grouping of photos all from the same angle showing regular light, "aura" light, and after digging to check the cause of the "aura" would certainly clear the confusion.

  9. #39
    um
    Feb 2007
    Please don't yell !
    1,770
    9 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Quote Originally Posted by Midas
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Dog
    How can I identify you and your finds in the Annual British Treasure report ? You say you have a cache of gold coins going through the system, care to disclose what type of coins and how many ?
    Most of the Treasure Reports used to be downloadable from the DCMS website but they seem to have disappeared except for 2002.

    The 2002 Treasure Report can be downloaded from here:
    http://www.culture.gov.uk/reference_...ons/4621.aspx/

    I am on page 92 with a gold medieval finger ring.

    I'll post pictures anyway.

    The recent gold coins are nine Iron Age Staters, c.50BC, recovered jointly with the landowner.
    Pictures we need pictures and explanations the who's and where's etc... In fact how about a video showing your camera technique in action ? With all the gold you must be finding, I'm sure you'll be able to afford some traveling around, how about a personal demonstration for some of us insiders. I could hide some of my own Gold coins and rings etc... Then you come hunt my 25 acre farm for the buried Gold. Whaddya say ?
    http://www.thegoldenolde.com

  10. #40
    us
    Oct 2008
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Garrett-GTI-2500
    520
    2 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    I read and re-read every post to this point---I have heard of this concept several times before, I find it extremely interesting but I also am the "show me" type of person. I will not doubt the poster's statements that this works, in fact I would really like to have it work. If anyone in New Mexico reads this subject, has tried this for themselves and feels it is a valid way to find precious metals, I would like them to PM me and I really would like to see this work in action. I would spend the money needed for a camera set up for just this very thing if I could see good results from photos I was personally involved in taking.
    Thanks again for the article and photos.
    Minstrel
    Golden Rule Enterprises, LLC
    The Bargin Warehouse
    Dennis M. O'Connor, CEO
    http://www.thebarginwarehouse.com

  11. #41

    Oct 2005
    22
    24 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Quote Originally Posted by jb7487
    You should be able to see three circular or ball auras, which correspond to the buried targets
    I see them. But they aren't reddish in color. Didn't you say that gold auras are red and silver auras are orange? Or am I not looking at the correct circular balls in the picture?
    You are looking at the right balls. Aura color depends mainly on camera, lens, filter and target size. The color is probably filtered out by having to use 1000nm filter on this camera.

  12. #42

    Oct 2005
    22
    24 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Pictures we need pictures and explanations the who's and where's etc... In fact how about a video showing your camera technique in action ? With all the gold you must be finding, I'm sure you'll be able to afford some traveling around, how about a personal demonstration for some of us insiders. I could hide some of my own Gold coins and rings etc... Then you come hunt my 25 acre farm for the buried Gold. Whaddya say ?
    Here's a photo of one of my recently found Iron Age, Ambiani E, gold Staters c.60-55BC. These coins were struck on the reverse side only with the abstract design of a horse. This is one of a group of nine currently being processed under the Treasure Act; a further nine, found earlier have already been processed.

    I will organise a video of the camera technique. It will take a little time and it will have to be on a planted target as I can't take a cameraman with me everywhere.

    Thank you for your offer, which I would accept if I wasn't so far away. However, if anyone is visiting England, I would be quite happy to demonstrate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stater1.jpg 
Views:	7769 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	303103   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stater1.jpg 
Views:	7765 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	303377  

  13. #43
    us
    Sep 2006
    Montana
    11,697
    102 times
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    I have an excellent digital camera, no filters, and have taken literally hundreds of thousands of pictures in every kind of weather and condition and temprature in a billion locations.

    I must be bad at auras cause I've never photographed any.

    I think you are very lucky to have all the right combinations to make these pictures work... as with the rest of the world taking as many pictures as Obama spends dollars you would think someone else would have stumbled onto this fabulous thing.

    You're a tallented guy. I would be patenting the technique and making a fortune.

  14. #44
    um
    Feb 2007
    Please don't yell !
    1,770
    9 times

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    Just think what will become of the huge gold fields of Alaska and Australia and Canada etc....... We might as well all pack it up and go home if this system gets out.
    http://www.thegoldenolde.com

  15. #45
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    10,697
    11206 times
    Metal Detecting

    Re: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

    As you have apparantly harnessed the paranormal you can also earn $1,000,000 from the James Randi Foundation if you can duplicate the results in a controlled scientific observation.

    http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

    Good luck.





    yojuyo likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

 

 
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

detect silver coin buried on earth without machine
,

how to detect gold underground

,

how to detect gold without a metal detector

,
how to find buried gold
,

how to find buried gold with digital camera

,
how to find hidden gold in house
,

how to find hidden gold in land

,
how to identify treasure in land
,

program uv camera for sens metal underground

,
what detects gold
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0