Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, so now your claiming this fake phenomenom only happens on random cameras?
As a matter of fact, it is not fake. Not all Cameras are the same as the models that came out before them. Technology is always being updated, and that goes for cameras too.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
it wasnt my camera am not that stupid ,,,,,,,,it was one of u type with dowsing rods LRL ,,,,showing it all off to some other rocket clowns ,,, not knowing that 4 feet away i had a pocket full of test gold ,,,,,i looked up this did my home work years before this happened I JUST LAUGH ....another one .... i find water with just thought alone i dont need sticks rods ( ITS THE KNOWN WATER OF THE AREA JUST ASK YOUR LOCAL WELL DRILLER ) ,,,,when gold mixed with U235 THEN U EINSTEINS GOT A POINT ( MAYBE IN A TIME WARP U GOT A CHANCE )

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... There is a test you can do to find out first, you know ....

Then I presume you've done this "test" . Right ? Please do tell the parameters (to ensure double blind ) and the results of the test.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent money on a camera and filters and photo software. My findings: you can make ANY patch of ground appear to have gold by manipulating the photo software. So how in the world can anyone expect to find anything with this technique? Imagine a metal detector that sounds off over empty ground.

BTW, I have used a thermal camera. I was out near sunset/dark and noticed a rectangular hot spot. So I put my hand down to feel what it was and--dog urine! LOL And if it looks like a cinnamon roll, don't touch it!

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal line, did you not question your Ouija Board first? MAN, keep your hands outta that stuff.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Signal line, did you not question your Ouija Board first? MAN, keep your hands outta that stuff.

Correct. He's got ouiji boards in his signature avetar line. That gives immediate credibility to the rest of his TH'ing methods :)

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Then I presume you've done this "test" . Right ? Please do tell the parameters (to ensure double blind ) and the results of the test.

Tom: Yes, as a matter of fact I did. I have four cameras; two Canon, one Samsung Compact, and my cell phone camera. Three passed the test. The one that DID NOT is a very expensive Canon model. I will be selling it soon. Want to buy it? It takes great pictures.

Passing this test means the camera is a good candidate for this technique. All the cameras listed in Midas's book passes this test, but this test is not mentioned in his book. Here is where you will find the test. https://photography.tutsplus.com/tu...red-photography-setup-and-capture--photo-9533

Sig: When all else fails, read the instructions. You should have bought and read his book first. It may have saved you some money and prevented you from having a hand covered with dog urine. I don't know what this world is coming to. So all I can say is: "Some peoples kids."

666: You have not finished your home work.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Has this been proven yet or is it just 65 pages of

Right. Just because there's a "book" does not mean or prove anything conclusive. Heck, there's "books" that tell about Bigfoot, UFO's, aliens, Loch Ness monster, etc....

I'd want to see the protocols they used, to ensure double blind accuracy, etc...

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right. Just because there's a "book" does not mean or prove anything conclusive. Heck, there's "books" that tell about Bigfoot, UFO's, aliens, Loch Ness monster, etc....

I'd want to see the protocols they used, to ensure double blind accuracy, etc...

Yeah I am still not gettting it either, can't believe your still beating this bush tom. I would have given up by now haha, keep at it and beat it into submission !

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Tom:
You amaze me by being so
sophisticated as you are. LOL. .

If you object to spending a few dollars on a book, then you are like a man named Sam.

Joe and Sam were friends. One day Jim told Sam he had a very rich gold mine and invited Sam to come and dig in it all day long and he could keep all the gold he could haul away.

Sam was excited. “I will be there tonight at midnight to dig all day tomorrow.” he said.

So from midnight on, Jim waited, He waited and waited and waited all the next day long, but Sam did not show. At midnight, Jim closed his mine and went home.

A few days later, Jim met Sam. “Sam, why did you not come to my gold mine and dig all day long? You could have been a rich man by now.”

Sam replied: “I was very excited about your offer for sure. But when I saw how much the hardware store wanted for a pick and shovel, I refused to pay their price.”

Tom, you and Sam are one and the same.

You posted some time back that if there was ever a way to do this, you would be the first in line. Well, truth be told, you will be the last, if ever, and so will those who follow your lead. So sad.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The first protocol step is the test found in my post #968.

Step #2:
Step #3:
Step #4:
Step #5:

It's not my place to tell you the remaining steps. Get and read the book Midas wrote and you will then know what to do. Otherwise you will be counted as being one who wants it handed to you on a silver platter with no effort on your part. Such a person is a "freeloader." Are you a "freeloader" Tom?

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I spent money on a camera and filters and photo software. My findings: you can make ANY patch of ground appear to have gold by manipulating the photo software. So how in the world can anyone expect to find anything with this technique? Imagine a metal detector that sounds off over empty ground.

BTW, I have used a thermal camera. I was out near sunset/dark and noticed a rectangular hot spot. So I put my hand down to feel what it was and--dog urine! LOL And if it looks like a cinnamon roll, don't touch it!
Sig: Going out and buying the first camera you see, slapping a filter on it and taking a photo expecting it to work will not cut it. You are a witness to that fact. Get the book Middas wrote and you will then know the facts and what to do.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dowsing works , just because you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't .my wifes granddad could find water and whatever else he wanted..he walked through the yard and when he said look here my old compass rm6 sounded off and i dug a coin , not everytime a good target about like md'ing from that time on i never discount a claim from a serious th'er . don't be so narrow minded as more treasure has been found with dowsing than you'll ever find looking for the ...BEALE.....here we go again....

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowsing works , just because you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't .my wifes granddad could find water and whatever else he wanted..he walked through the yard and when he said look here my old compass rm6 sounded off and i dug a coin , not everytime a good target about like md'ing from that time on i never discount a claim from a serious th'er . don't be so narrow minded as more treasure has been found with dowsing than you'll ever find looking for the ...BEALE.....here we go again....

So now "gold aura" digital photography is dowsing? THAT makes much more sense.

monkey laugh.jpg

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is that a recent picture or when you were younger ?:goldbar::goldbar::goldbar::toothy2:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is that a recent picture or when you were younger ?:goldbar::goldbar::goldbar::toothy2:
Hey 3: Good post.

Narrow minded? What mind? There is no mind we are dealing with here.

Let them sit on the side lines and laugh, ridicule, and mock about dowsing, and photographing auras with digital cameras. Ignorant people like this have held up progression in all fields of endeavor throughout history more than we can know. Then when they discover their error, they insist on being the first in line to receive the benefits, free of charge.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tom:
You amaze me by being so
sophisticated as you are. LOL. .

If you object to spending a few dollars on a book, then you are like a man named Sam.

Joe and Sam were friends. One day Jim told Sam he had a very rich gold mine and invited Sam to come and dig in it all day long and he could keep all the gold he could haul away.

Sam was excited. “I will be there tonight at midnight to dig all day tomorrow.” he said.

So from midnight on, Jim waited, He waited and waited and waited all the next day long, but Sam did not show. At midnight, Jim closed his mine and went home.

A few days later, Jim met Sam. “Sam, why did you not come to my gold mine and dig all day long? You could have been a rich man by now.”

Sam replied: “I was very excited about your offer for sure. But when I saw how much the hardware store wanted for a pick and shovel, I refused to pay their price.”

Tom, you and Sam are one and the same.

You posted some time back that if there was ever a way to do this, you would be the first in line. Well, truth be told, you will be the last, if ever, and so will those who follow your lead. So sad.

The problem with this analogy, is that it rests on a starting given implicit premise : That Jim's gold mine was actually there. And thus Sam made a mistake by not going to said mine. If all those implied starting premises are true, then your analogy holds water. To make it apply to the topic here, it would mean that cameras CAN find gold. If that is true, then yes: Everything else in your analogy logically follows.

But we haven't established that as true. You point me to a book to buy. But that is shifting the burden of proof on me to disprove something. Rather than the burden of proof being on the claimant to show it is factual. And as of yet, I have not seen anyone posting any finds with this method. So why is the burden on me to prove it doesn't work ? Seems the burden of proof is on claimants, when it comes to unusual claims. Ie.: unusual claims require unusual evidence.

Just as in the same way that if I told you that unicorns existed under my bed, it's not up to YOU to disprove it. It's up to ME to prove they do exist there. See ?

Also: If something is buried, then it's not in-view of the camera anyhow. So about the only place I could see this working, is to do something like take photos of immense littered parking lots (like in some vacation honeymoon place like Hawaii @ the big hotels). Then study the photographs for gold items.

I own a street sweeper company that used to do shopping center parking lots. And at night, when 200 cars clear out of a giant shopping center lot, we used to find odd-ball stuff as we went about our business. Including some gold jewelry from time to time (just eyeballed). Other than that, I can't imagine many place where gold would be on the surface to begin with.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread