Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,306 to 1,312 of 1312
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2018
    Central Florida
    Garrett At Pro
    78 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    wow and this goes on for how many pages
    88 too many. But I can't even count the amount of gold I've plucked out trees and the sky using this method.

But you know never once did I want my photos to have more flares. Well unless I was doing a Harry Potter style shoot for the kids. And Photoshop works much better for that.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

us
    Dec 2009
    Mena,Ar
    265 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    [QUOTE=Darke;6082605]88 too many. But I can't even count the amount of gold I've plucked out trees and the sky using this method.

But you know never once did I want my photos to have more flares. Well unless I was doing a Harry Potter style shoot for the kids. And Photoshop works much better for that.[/QUOTe
    And Photoshop works much better for that.
    Now y'all done it !!!! talk so much about ever body Photoshop on ever picture that put up, now you got google earth doing it ,my, my wish google earth would just leave them picture along.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nice.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	359.8 KB 
ID:	1677644
    May God Bless you.

Charter Member
    us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    755 times
    Cache Hunting
    I'm signing off for now.

The temperatures are to cold right now around here are too capture aura's.
    I thought that Infrared is used to capture auras ? Why is the temperature affecting the ability to see them ? An ice cube should be plainly visible in the infra-red spectrum, even outside in below-freezing temperature. All things emit infrared light above absolute-zero temperature.

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstu...Light_5-8.html

The idea that cameras can be modified to perform as "x-ray devices" and "see" underground , or capture "auras" emitted by certain objects probably stems from a misunderstanding of the satellite tech and airborne camera systems that geologists use to perform mineral surveys that penetrate a foot or more into the earth. These cameras are not IR cameras but "hyperspectral" ... meaning they measure the single and double-digit nano wavelengths... they are essentially high powered-microwave guns that are measuring chemical signatures of certain elements instead of measuring heat energy like IR. The extremely narrow or short wavelength "light" energy allows it to travel through a certain density of soil and rock. Infrared and visible light has a much wider or longer wavelength that's blocked or absorbed before it can penetrate anything between it and the camera or detection device. Shorter wavelengths require higher energy.. its why a flashlight only requires a 700 milli-Amp triple A but an microwave oven requires 15-20 Amps.

If you guys can adapt this tech into a handheld or portable camera and prep it for practical use for the prospector, you might be famous.. but I wouldn't want to be waving a device like that near my private parts or cranium. Bad things are bound to happen !
    Last edited by Ryano; Feb 07, 2019 at 05:11 AM. Reason: crapadoo-doo
    okiedowser and MDCLXVI like this.

us
    Retired Air Force, unfortunately still working

Apr 2007
    Moses Lake, WA
    White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
    193 times
    Without getting into the stimulated auras such as kirlian photography, what other processes or flaws can cause halos in photography. Mold, scratches, and contaminated lenses. Defective film or electronic substrate. These are repeatable for almost all shots. Once these are eliminated then incidental flaws must be eliminated such as dust, precipitation, etc. once all this is eliminated then is what is seen duplicatable and precise enough to use. After all this troubleshooting its time to become scientific. What color range produces the effect. Do different cameras of the same model or different models of the same technology or different technologies produce the same effect. Has atmospheric and soil variance been monitored to ascertain duplicatable results and outliers. What about background effects like electrostatic charges, lights, sounds, and ground sound and rf transduction been accounted for. What about soil ph, conductance, compaction, and inert vs biomass ratio.

This is not intended to dissuade anyone. But the overwhelming negativity is based in the inability to duplicate results. As someone who works in rf and magnetic fields I can understand, in detail, all the variables affecting metal detection so that I can better use my machine. How do you explain, with a new technology, how it detects what it detects when it detects it without being able to answer questions.
    Sometimes the wise old man shows up. Other times its just the old man.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    9364 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBeyer View Post
    Without getting into the stimulated auras such as kirlian photography, what other processes or flaws can cause halos in photography. Mold, scratches, and contaminated lenses. Defective film or electronic substrate. These are repeatable for almost all shots. Once these are eliminated then incidental flaws must be eliminated such as dust, precipitation, etc. once all this is eliminated then is what is seen duplicatable and precise enough to use. After all this troubleshooting its time to become scientific. What color range produces the effect. Do different cameras of the same model or different models of the same technology or different technologies produce the same effect. Has atmospheric and soil variance been monitored to ascertain duplicatable results and outliers. What about background effects like electrostatic charges, lights, sounds, and ground sound and rf transduction been accounted for. What about soil ph, conductance, compaction, and inert vs biomass ratio.

This is not intended to dissuade anyone. But the overwhelming negativity is based in the inability to duplicate results. As someone who works in rf and magnetic fields I can understand, in detail, all the variables affecting metal detection so that I can better use my machine. How do you explain, with a new technology, how it detects what it detects when it detects it without being able to answer questions.
    MRBeyer,

After reading all that you wrote here , I say that You're right : All these disturbances are "other" things that get in the way of having *only* the gold show up. Hence if we get rid (filter out) all those "other" things, then we are left with a picture that is only (ie.: distinguishable) "gold". Right ? Have I understood you correctly ?

If so, how is that any different that having a gold ring in a landscape photograph. Whether planted or un-planted. And we can all agree that a ton of other stuff in the picture mimics that color, glow, size, shape, etc.... Hence the same thing could be said: "If only we got rid of all those other things, then only the ring would be left".

Then isn't that like saying: "If all those other things weren't in the photograph, we wouldn't be having the problem". So if you just put a gold ring in an empty white-walled room, and took a picture of it, then SURE : All those other things wouldn't get photographed. And then ... sure, you'd have an easily distinguishable ring in your photograph.

The trouble is, you have to KNOW all those "other things that got in your way", in order to remove them (to have ended up with the blank white walled room) IN THE FIRST PLACE . In which case, gee, why not just walk over and pick up the gold ring, that you already knew wasn't those other items, in the first place ?

I realize you're saying that a camera can-be-made to electronically do that for us. And you say "Once these are eliminated". But that's just jumping ahead to the end conclusion, and assuming such a thing is possible, in the first place.
    Ryano likes this.
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

cn
    ming dynasty

Jul 2016
    South china sea
    kk moon 750 , md4030 , pi clone 20x20
    136 times
    88 pages this worse then fake news just a waste of band space

Feb 2019
    HELLO DEAR.... ANY FURTHER INFO ABOUT THE PROJECT OF AURA ? i have some videos for way more than what you think,,, it is somehow the same subject but my camera can film and see real objects way under the ground with cavity or just a metal buried under the ground by the way your camera is real but you missed explaining the cause of seeing the IR remittance of each element and or compound, due to the emissivity of each.

i'll attach some videos to you guys that was filmed about 5 meters from above the ground ,,,the fact is we can't call this Aura.... but it is true

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links