T2 SE KILLING IT TO START THE SEASON

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured I'd brag about my machine a little as it's pulled a Rev War era Dandy button, a KG II 1760 HIBERNIA, A KG II BRITANNIA, and two INDIAN HEADS! That's in the first week and I couldn't be more impressed with this machine. Hell ya

image-146746218.jpg

image-1670103928.jpg

image-3918839554.jpg

image-2539295474.jpg

image-3714705218.jpg

image-3461859163.jpg

image-1043770565.jpg

image-4158931729.jpg

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going I wish we had that old of stuff here. Your right the t2 is amazing.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ahab
I have had all makes of detectors over the years,and still do...but i never met a Teknetics Detector i didn`t like .
I sold them in the early 90s and used them ever since,but First Texas Co. took Teknetics to a whole new level.
The T2 SE will be a tough act to follow.
Gary

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahab I have had all makes of detectors over the years,and still do...but i never met a Teknetics Detector i didn`t like . I sold them in the early 90s and used them ever since,but First Texas Co. took Teknetics to a whole new level. The T2 SE will be a tough act to follow. Gary
Yeah this thing never ceases to amaze me! They really made something special with this machine

spummerr

Mar 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those coins are not worth anything in that condition

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did I say they were? If I decide to ask for someone's opinion on coin values I will do so. I never once said these were. So what does your comment have to do with my post?

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AHAB....go find some coins that are worth something will ya.....pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. :laughing7:

What a crappy advertisement for your machine !!!!:tongue3:

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AHAB....go find some coins that are worth something will ya.....pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. :laughing7: What a crappy advertisement for your machine !!!!:tongue3:
Yeah what disappointment I am! Didn't realize 1700s coins weren't good enough to post. This site would be pretty damn boring if only valuable stuff got posted. Tough crowd :-)
No comment on my button of course. The one thing it's actually worth something. I will keep trying to find something to impress you know who lol

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah what disappointment I am! Didn't realize 1700s coins weren't good enough to post. This site would be pretty damn boring if only valuable stuff got posted. Tough crowd :-)
No comment on my button of course. The one thing it's actually worth something. I will keep trying to find something to impress you know who lol

You better hope he doesn,t cast his vote on who has the best find for the yaer !!

southern maine diver

Feb 24, 2007
South Berwick, Maine
Ahab, you just got that machine, didn't you? I live in Southern Maine and I get up your way once in a while. I'm looking into a CZ-21 so I can use it underwater. Good luck and look forward to seeing a lot more of the "Goodies" you find.:notworthy:
Wayne

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahab, you just got that machine, didn't you? I live in Southern Maine and I get up your way once in a while. I'm looking into a CZ-21 so I can use it underwater. Good luck and look forward to seeing a lot more of the "Goodies" you find.:notworthy: Wayne
Yeah I got it in September. Love that thing! Funny I too have been considering a CZ-21 as well.
AQUA and Casper both use them if you want to talk to someone about them. I live in Topsham.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just so ya know dumber, sorry, spummer, coins from the 1700's are kind of the holy grail to those who hunt relics. The historical significance in locating a site that produces such finds is a thrill in itself. The button alone would probably pay for a descent machine given the right buyer. This would be a wonderful time for you to shut-up, read, and learn about the hobby. Start with the rules of the forum (one of which I am guilty of breaking myself with these comments). Hopefully the moderators will see fit to forgive my anger and your ignorance this time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so ya know dumber, sorry, spummer, coins from the 1700's are kind of the holy grail to those who hunt relics. The button alone would probably pay for the machine given the right buyer. This would be a wonderful time for you to shut-up, read, and learn about the hobby. Start with the rules of the forum.
I was hoping you would chime in my southern friend! Great comment and thanks for having your boys back

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U da man Abe. Sure I would see the same if the shoe was on the other foot. Again...... Congrats on some incredible finds my friend.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U da man Abe. Sure I would see the same if the shoe was on the other foot. Again...... Congrats on some incredible finds my friend.:icon_thumleft:
You know it brother. Love that this is such a tight knit group of people normally.

Last edited:

spummerr

Mar 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be insulted, I'm a coin collector for over 40 years, I was just passing on information. Some people might think coins are valuable in very poor condition. With coins, condition means everything as to value.

Did I say they were? If I decide to ask for someone's opinion on coin values I will do so. I never once said these were. So what does your comment have to do with my post?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reguardless what there worth if a lot or not much that is a darn good haul, I could & so could many others wish to get that much from.a relic site. The machine I'm using now the f75ltd is sister or brother whatever to the t2se both are amazing machines that will.not let u down. Congrates with your finds there awesome

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be insulted, I'm a coin collector for over 40 years, I was just passing on information. Some people might think coins are valuable in very poor condition. With coins, condition means everything as to value.
I'm sorry if I came off as offended. I'm not in the least. I know these aren't valuable coins but being a history lover thoroughly enjoy finding such old coins and especially the one that still has decent detail. If I had posted that I found valuable coins I would better understand your response. Most of the coins posted on here are not valuable but they're neat to find and others enjoy seeing them. There are lots of coin experts on here and lots of worthless coins as well. If every coin guy on here responded with values nobody would be able to get a word in. Most on here just enjoy seeing what people are finding and judgements on condition and value are normally only given if asked for by the original poster. Help with identifications are great too. I wish you could give me a value on my dandy button because nobody has ever seen one like it and I'd love more info on it.
I apologize if I came off nasty, that wasn't my intention and is not in my character. I also apologize that some of my friends got a little protective as well. It's a very close knit group and most posts are always positive and supportive. I don't care about values I just love historical items and what they represent. I do have a good friend who owns a great coin store for when I find that tree coin :-) I promise I will want you to post the value of that find. All the best, Abe

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Cool finds! I would love to find something that old!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread