Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just yesterday I got a signal with no id readout and flipped over to boost and got a 78-81 and dug a really deep wheatie. Ahab have you tried delta?
Not much at all. I rarely take it out of 2+

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to upgrade.. Neither.... Instead, go for the minelab 705 or fisher f70 Sent from my expensive phone I really don't need

detectingpro,

Have you owned and used both? I have no doubt they are both great machines, but I have used ( not owned ) the F70 and will admit it is a fine machine, but will assure you the T2 SE will not take a back seat to it. Would love to try the 705 in a side by side with a T2, just don't know anyone using it. That fact concerns me. Why are so few using it in this part of the country. Learned long ago that a good machine being used by someone with lots of experience on it will almost without fail outperform the latest and greatest machine with a novice user. If you have had a good bit of experience with both would love to hear your pro's and cons on both. Of the several machines I have owned I will give the T2 the edge in overall performance. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
supertraq

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just yesterday I got a signal with no id readout and flipped over to boost and got a 78-81 and dug a really deep wheatie. Ahab have you tried delta?

I tried delta,my little brain can't handle it..Would work great for exploding alien brains if we're ever attacked....for real

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread