4 x 7 Widescan Nugget Coil

bobup

Jul 28, 2012
California ( Northern)
Detector(s) used
Whites MX7, Tesoro Bandido II umax, Diablo umax, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I have this 4" x 7" Widescan Nugget coil. It had come with the Diablo umax that I bought on eBay about 8 or so years ago. The Diablo has its original coil btw.

I am finally getting into using my detectors ( they have been collecting dust)

This little nugget coil has a different plug on it and does not fit the Diablo or my Bandido II umax.

What does it fit? And is there any interest in It? It has a scuff cover too.
Maybe a trade for a smaller coil for the Bandido ( Widescan)?

Thanks for any replies
Bob

image-3452415470.jpg

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like the discontinued coil last sold around 2005. I have one that fits my Lobo ST.
Great sniper coil.
Bet Hoser John would like to have it!

Bob

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That might fit the orginal Lobo. I've seen that before, I wish Tesoro would make it for the new LST.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx much for the headsup Underburden as definately interested. Bobup I'll pm or you me I'm in Redding and you?? I have no trade just cash/gold/jewelry to trade...John

Reg

Aug 10, 2007
Pueblo, CO
Detector(s) used
White's TDI, TDI SL, GMT, GM 4, MXT, Tesoro LST, Lobo, Bandido, Vaquero, Sidewinder, Fisher GB 2, GB SE, F75 LTD Camo, Minelab SD 2200, XT18000, Discovery Goldtrax, Cointrax, and too many others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob,

It looks like the one I have on my original Lobo. They are quite rare and really difficult to find. So, I would be careful with it even though you don't have a use for it, others just might want it.

Reg

Allcav

Jun 14, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is for the original Lobo. It was a special pin configuration and only fits one other type of machine. The Diablo I and II.

OP
OP
bobup

bobup

Jul 28, 2012
California ( Northern)
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reg said:
Bob,

It looks like the one I have on my original Lobo. They are quite rare and really difficult to find. So, I would be careful with it even though you don't have a use for it, others just might want it.

Reg

LOL
I am waiting for John to respond to my email.....he wants it and I don't have a use for it, so it would make sense to send it to another foster home

OP
OP
bobup

bobup

Jul 28, 2012
California ( Northern)
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coil is now on eBay
$10 starting price, $10 shipping