20-Months of Tesoro Metal Detector Finds

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry that's some super nice finds you got there. Were most of them found at the beach?

tabman

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry that's some super nice finds you got there. Were most of them found at the beach?

tabman

Yes, the vast majority. Over the last 18-months, three gold rings out of the dirt (four silver), and eight out of the wet sand or water, none out of the dry sand where I've hit six silver rings.

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a good haul there!

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Terry.
Thanks for the video.
I guess that Sand Shark is treatin ya well.
Happy hunting
Ace

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent video, very nice collection! When will the fun end?............never! Congrats, AC

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that is why i am getting me a sandshark soon Mr Solomon.You gave me some inspiration.Is that the small coil?Thanks Chucky

Yes Chucky, I use the 8" coil. It is plenty deep, lighter, very sensitive, and moves through the water like a hot knife through butter!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
terry, the gold has to hit better than the rust,when I say better I mean smoother deeper sound no, or is it a pull tab sound but hit and sounds like a silver quarter because of the size of the ring. Inquiry minds want too know, I never found a gold ring in the ground yet, I have no gold ring to listen too. It must have a sound of it's own no,like the copper found around hear.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds just like a bullet, or a nickel.

gildeal

Sep 9, 2011
Daytona Beach florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a fun video, thanks Terry! Neat finds, I liked the snake piece, wondering what the half burned through ball of metal was?

MD epidemic

Nov 15, 2010
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal, wader,Vaquero,Ace 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Terry, Congrats. The ring with the 3 diamonds, SWEET!!

HH, Epi

Oct 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video :) The finds were awesome ! I could still see your smile reflecting in some of that gold !!! This is what it is all about :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread