foam hand grip

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Scanman

Jul 27, 2013
NW MI
Detector(s) used
Cortes, Lobo Super Traq, Golden Umax 2.0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told by Tesoro if you call and ask, they will send you one free.

Dtektor

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero w/ 9x8 & 5.75 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And when you get the replacement grip, buy some horse tape at your local Tractor Supply or similar and wrap the new foam grip completely with it. It is self sticking but leaves no residue and when you pull it off, the grip looks like new. I swear by this stuff and it comes in several colors including black. Cost about $3 roll I believe. Just my 2 cents.

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
I wrap my foam grips on all my detectors with black cork bicycle handlebar tape (see pic's) and I never have had to replace the foam grips on any of them. Also the cork tape wipes wright off with a damp cloth. Get the cork tape without the thin strip of duel sided tape on the back side so it does not stick to the foam grip. They make it with and without the duel sided stick tap on the back side. Wrap it tight overlapping the top and down the grip in a candy cane pattern. The key is to keep it tight then tape in place with black tape and your good to go.
Happy Hunting, :occasion14:
Bill G

Attachments

• Outlaw.jpg
    Outlaw.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Outlaw 1.jpg
    Outlaw 1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Sand Shark 5.jpg
    Sand Shark 5.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 144