luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad it did well. You'll do even better as you get used to it.
luvsdux

jld66

Oct 28, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
Vaquero with 8x11, 8x9, 5.75 concentric coils.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes, it is a darn good machine. you will see the stuff about super tuning it. i personally dont do it. i find its to unstable and false signals a lot for that little bit more depth and it eats your battery. it is deep enough. with the power balancing. just do the normal ground balancing and then turn it negative 1/8 to 1/4 turn for the same thing. i run mine with threshold set at about one o'clock position, sense at 10 with neutral GB and disc at about 10 o'clock. that picks up my gals small gold ring. it does great.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes, it is a darn good machine. you will see the stuff about super tuning it. i personally dont do it. i find its to unstable and false signals a lot for that little bit more depth and it eats your battery. it is deep enough. with the power balancing. just do the normal ground balancing and then turn it negative 1/8 to 1/4 turn for the same thing. i run mine with threshold set at about one o'clock position, sense at 10 with neutral GB and disc at about 10 o'clock. that picks up my gals small gold ring. it does great.

Turn your Sensitivity DOWN to around 7, and you'll get more depth. Too much sensitivity is a common mistake a lot of new detectorists make.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread