tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tabman, what is your opinion of the Golden Umax? Do you give up too much using the notch?

I like it a lot, that's the reason that I have one. The one that I have is the new tone model, direct from the factory, not an upgrade. I don't use the notch feature. I listen to the tones. My Golden µMax goes deep and has more than paid for itself in gold rings! It's a keeper.

tabman

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats :occasion14: That's 12 years of silver for my brother-in-law. 35 and we just started Feb, wow... What's your goal? I'm shooting for 60 silvers this year.

Thanks!

I don't set a goal for myself, I just get out and have fun. I usually find over 100 silver coins a year. We're 35 days into the year and I'm at 40 silver coins and 3 gold rings. I've only hunted around 12 times. So far, I've found silver on every hunt, but I expect that to change.

tabman

metalfun

Jun 16, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tabman Which machine got the most?I hope you say the Vaq

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Tabman Which machine got the most?I hope you say the Vaq

The most gold rings go to Tesoro. I've found plenty of silver coins with my Vaquero and Cibola, but I've used my F75-DST more, so without going back and counting I'd have to say it found more silver coins. Without question I had more fun using a Tesoro. It takes a lot of silver coins to match the rush that finding a gold ring does.

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread