How much would you pay for a Tesoro?

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2:Today a lucky bidder got himself a golden max for a winning bid of $800.00 !!!

Wow! Are their words? The bidding was only at around 350 a few hours before it ended. I need to get about 20 of these things and let them go one at a time!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought the first one was a fluke....but now 3 of these machines have brought huge money in the last couple weeks. Just crazy!!!

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made a lot of great finds with my Vaquero last year. I would have never got rid of it if it had three tones and VDI. Who doesnt like to have an idea what their digging before hand

Last edited:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a lot of great finds with my Vaquero last year. I would have never got rid of it if it had three tones and VDI. Who doesnt like to have an idea what their digging before hand

That's what makes a Tesoro! I can call 95% of every coin I dig before I dig it. Anything besides coins you won't know what they are even with the best VDI machine until you dig it up. I do wish they made a 2-:3 tone vaquero but without s screen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions