doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro users asked about what other brands they favor in a "for loyal Tesoro fans only" thread on a "Tesoro" forum, hmmm... a bit oxymoronic don't you think?

Oh the intent was to favor the top Tesoro Loyal users mostly first.. hence why I posted it here in the open Tesoro forum, second wanted to see what else the prized Tesoro users used as a second model but wanted to find out what they go to first. Yes I do see some people favoring the Makro Racer 2 and the Deus and this was my intent to get some of that feed back from other users, as the next detector "I" would like to see produced with some similarities for Tesoro in there next line if they were ever to come out with one.

The title was ment to lure people in to this forum and I think it worked out ok, there are alot of great detecors out there and if I am going to buy another new release Tesoro in the future I would like it designed differently to what they have today with respect to the other great competitors out there...again not saying what Tesoro has right now in there line up is not well designed, I really like what they have done over the years , but I think a new design is in order for when if one is released. From where they have started and become they are certainly doing well as a Ma & Pa shop. As for me regardless of what other competetors bring out that may catch my eye..I will always be a Tesoro Loyal user. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for posting this as this allowed me to express what I feel and think about this great company.

Food for thought could Tesoro with just respect to design only come out with something like we see with the last to competitors mentioned?? Would this represent a challenge for them?? Maybe just maybe this might be part of the reason they have taken a while to come out with another line recently?

fltacoma

Mar 6, 2014
shreveport, la
Detector(s) used
All current Tesoro Metal Detectors including Bandido II Umax and Silver Sabre Umax. In other words, way too many Tesoro's lol
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What other line did they come out with? The outlaw?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions