Detekniy Wireless Headphones For Tesoro?

JoeDirty

Oct 7, 2016
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejón Black with a 5.75 concentric coil,
Tesoro Compadré 5.75 coil, Makro Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deteknix Wireless Headphones For Tesoro?

Im wondering if anyone has used this setup on their machine? I know most people recommend 150 ohm impedance for tesoro and the wireless set runs at 32 ohms. Will this make a difference in tone audio, if so how much? I really would like to escape the whole chord thing. Im attached to my machine but I don't like being attached to it literally. Thanks.

Last edited:

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no professional with headphones and wireless but I've seen posts that between the deteknix module and the Garrett z lynk, the Garrett wins. Battery for 20 hours vs only 8 on detecnix .
I would get the one that you use your own phones, that way you can get what you like.
Sorry I couldn't be more help

OP
OP
J

JoeDirty

Oct 7, 2016
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good. I'll research them other ones.

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im wondering if anyone has used this setup on their machine? I know most people recommend 150 ohm impedance for tesoro and the wireless set runs at 32 ohms. Will this make a difference in tone audio, if so how much? I really would like to escape the whole chord thing. Im attached to my machine but I don't like being attached to it literally. Thanks.

I use the Deteknix wireless headphones on my Lobo Super Traq, Bandido II and Tejon and they just work fine on all 3. The audio tone is ok for me and the battery life is at least 8 hours. I can use them all day before the battery dies. Never had to charge them during the hunt. I always charge them after the hunt and it takes about 2 hours to charge ( for the transmitter,the headphone less than 2 hours). Can't live without them now

OP
OP
J

JoeDirty

Oct 7, 2016
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think the audio tone is good enough? Have you tried any good corded headphones? If so how do they compare audio wise? Thanks man!

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think the audio tone is good enough? Have you tried any good corded headphones? If so how do they compare audio wise? Thanks man!

Yes i think the audio tone is good enough. Before i used a Hawk Maz corded headphone, a real good headphone but i'm tired to be stuck on my detector. The quality from my Hawk is better but the Deteknix is not that much less and still good enough to hear the wispering signals from deep or realy tiny objects.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread