D

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE NEWS!! After all the questions, PMs videos and more questions, I decided to buy the Equinox 800. Selling the bike I had the money and too many times I have tried to save a few bucks and then had buyer's remorse. So KellyCo sent it in only 2 days from order to porch. I was cringing thinking about "Ace Ventura and delivery of electronics. Buy she's fine and I've already registered her. ...Now, I still had that nagging feeling in the back of my head since so many videos are out there comparing the latest whiz-bang model against one or other of the Tesoros. After asking some more questions and getting thorough answers going thru fleabay and actually Craiglist, I got a good deal on a gently used Mojave halfway across the county where I used to live around Kansas City. So I REAAALY had the wife aggravated cause "you can only use one at a time", but I have them both and I have all of you to thank!! Look forward to learning both machines and maybe help others! So thanks again for your assistance, and my doghouse lights work fine... Merry Christmas to me..."

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Digger27, I enjoyed reading your posts. :icon_thumleft:

Rob e miller

Tenderfoot
Dec 4, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiger shark it is a land or sea machine it has discrimination and a salt water mode it's good to deep depths I've used dive I've used mine for hours

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread