New to this forum

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
Hi guys and gals. Im not new to tecting but I am new here. My wife and I both detect and have tons of fun, when the weather isn't too hot. We do mostly coin and jewelery but we also dabble in relics and one day in the future we would like to go tecting for gold. We also like to go to the beach.I don't have a digital camera yet, so I can't post pics of our finds, but I will tell you about them and you can use your imagination. We live in Magnolia, NW of Houston. I use an M6 and my wife uses a Prizm V for the time being (about time for an upgrade). Well I'll talk to you folks a little later. :thumbsup:

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
littletwig said:
Hi guys and gals. Im not new to tecting but I am new here. My wife and I both detect and have tons of fun, when the weather isn't too hot. We do mostly coin and jewelery but we also dabble in relics and one day in the future we would like to go tecting for gold. We also like to go to the beach.I don't have a digital camera yet, so I can't post pics of our finds, but I will tell you about them and you can use your imagination. We live in Magnolia, NW of Houston. I use an M6 and my wife uses a Prizm V for the time being (about time for an upgrade). Well I'll talk to you folks a little later. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard! I live in The Woodlands, so we are neighbors. I would think you have tons of historic areas to hunt there in Magnolia! I like the relic hunts.....but certainly don't turn down coins and gold! ;D good to have you on the boards!

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Welcome aboard littlewig,

Hope to get to hunt with you and your wife sometime in the future. :thumbsup:

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Central Texas here Close to calvert (thats 30 miles north of Bryan college station)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread