No Sand

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Billy and Ruthi are really awesome folks - They really cater to the community and especially surfers. They walk down every morning to take photos of the surf free of charge.

Keep them all in your thoughts down there!

Jason

OP
OP
S

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
Yeah I see them shooting pics some mornings when I dawn patrol the surf. Even if you don't surf its worth checking out each morning for the wildlife pics and sun rise shots.

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
sqwaby said:
Yeah I see them shooting pics some mornings when I dawn patrol the surf. Even if you don't surf its worth checking out each morning for the wildlife pics and sun rise shots.

You surf sqwaby?

OP
OP
S

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
Yep, started summer of 71, never stopped. Used to compete on the various gulfcoast curcuits. Quit competeing back in the 90's. Still as addicted as ever. Tough to split my surfing and detecting time, if theres surf its the priority. Sometimes the MD gets packed with the boards, especailly if I'm going to SPI or Corpus area.

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
sqwaby said:
Yep, started summer of 71, never stopped. Used to compete on the various gulfcoast curcuits. Quit competeing back in the 90's. Still as addicted as ever. Tough to split my surfing and detecting time, if theres surf its the priority. Sometimes the MD gets packed with the boards, especailly if I'm going to SPI or Corpus area.

Nice, I started in 90 so you have a few years on me! ;D Trying to get down more often to get my son started in next year if I have time. Gas is killer to make it down all the time.

I have not been in a couple of months and need some salt in the veins! I ran around with the TGSA for a bit a while back and we probably have a few mutual acquaintances.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 184

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread