Prayers.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 408

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Re: Condolences/Prayers For Cyndi & Family

My Heart Prayers and tears go out to you and your family :sad5:

Very few things strike a nerve with me...this one brought me to my Knee's

was just going to call ya cause it's been awhile, and i came across this thread...

Cyndi be strong for the young ones, you are their rock, all my Love and Prayers,

Bob Long and Family

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Please do not think that your prayers and all of your caring has no meaning. I know I have not been around much but a lot to deal with lately...another friend died just last week and I had to go hold his wife while they told her, my daughter is grieving so badly that she is not even herself...understandable with everything else she has had to deal with lately....my plate is full....my heart is bandaged tightly and if I stay inside there with my God I am at total peace....unfortunately life demands me coming out....given my ptsd I can't deal too much on an emotional level with people right now other than those very select few such as my family or my emotions will shut down totally and I won't be there for those that need me.....dunno if any of you can understand that or not but that is where I am. I do love ya all and appreciate your prayers. Thanks to those that come and laugh and play and do not poke at the emotional buttons. Love ya such much!! ~hugsnprayers~

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin

Take all the time you need and know we will be here for you and with you, when you return.

Kurt and Connie

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Thanks for the response Cyndi,
Wasn't nessesary.
We love you and want you back......Happy and healthy.
Recovery takes as long as it takes.

Just know we have redoubled the prayers and send as much love as we have.

Thom

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900

Ditto to everything they said Cyn. :thumbsup:

We love you, and will keep praying for you and your family.

Tom & Ragenna

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You know we're waiting for you with open arms and prayers on here your missed very much! :icon_sunny:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Thanks all. I do still check my pm's when I get them, someone was nice enough to mention this was here and I do appreciate all the prayers. I really am doing okay as long as I limit those I connect to on an emotional level. With time I know this will improve as well. Love ya tons!!

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Cyn,
I only just read this. I'm so very sorry. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You know we miss you and are thinking of you.

Everyone feels grief the way that is right for them; please take care of yourself, and you know what you need and I think everyone is okay with that. We'll be here when you need us. (or when you don't, but ... anyway.)

hugs,
Nan

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

We'll be here when you're ready. Death takes time to overcome. Take your time.

Noodle

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Ya know it has been just over a year since we lost Chrystal....so much has happened in between.....I read through this thread today and it still brings tears to my eyes at how caring and supportive everyone was and noticing a couple of those sending their love and prayers have gone to dance with Jesus since they posted. I miss them all so very much. I lost seven loved ones in the last year and yet have so very many blessings as well.....among those blessings are all of you that were there for me! Love you guys!! ~hugsnPrayers~

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The tears still flow for you from here to ! Love you !

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I sure love you guys! Both of you have been very special to me and so glad I got to hug ya both this spring! So very blessed to have you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread