JOjo

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh
well this week is been a heck of one i have been in tn with my hubby and i got a call that my dad was haveing a few spells . so i came back to bama to check on him he doing ok today so i came on down to my house . when i almost get home i get a call and my daughter feel at school and broke her arm in 2 places we got a temp cast today and we go next wee to the ortho doc to get the real one
so if ya ll would please keep my dad and daughter in prayers . i am hopeng we go and they ay she doesnthave to have surgery but this doc today was worried cause of where it was broke ..

Kristy

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it rains it pours. We'll be thinkin about them.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kristy, Have your dad and daughter in my thoughts & prayers.

:wink: RR

PrayersForYouBear.gif

OP
OP
KHicks

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh
thankyou all for kind words and prayers . we go tuesday to the ortho doc and get the real cast . and see if she will be ok with just it i am hopeing she will be i am hopeing she wont have to have surgery . as far as my dad well we have to take him in the 26 for a ct scat of his stomack he has a anurisum (SP) in his stomack .. it not a bad one but just have to watch it . as far as the spells hes had the doc took and looked at the data on his defeib and hes hada few times at night his heart is raceing or going very slow . they are thinking it just is playing out also he might have sleep apnea . we take him later in june for a sleep study . maybe things will slow down and stop being so crazy one of these days but i doubt it . on top of all this iam trying to plan a 40 wedding aniv party for my parents in july . it feels like i will not get sleep till all this is threw but ya know god will only give you what he thinks you can handle so i keep truckng along .

but again ty so very much for your thoughts and prayers we appericate them so much

Kristy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread