Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good news and Bad Jacob is Great at healing but............................ his leg is healing with out sretching so they are going to have to go back in tomorrow and chisel out where its grown back togeather!

Please pray it takes this time, hes really upset!

ACE250

May 20, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Compass.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks like you have been busy Eve ..... i hope all is well i had sent you a pm looks like you have your hands full.....

Ace 250

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The kids take him Thur. for a post op. check up, he is really depressed right now so ya'll please pray for his spirits to be lifted and that the new xrays I'm sure they'll take that they will show it is doing what it is suposed to this time!

Thanks Evy

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Mental Granny said:
The kids take him Thur. for a post op. check up, he is really depressed right now so ya'll please pray for his spirits to be lifted and that the new xrays I'm sure they'll take that they will show it is doing what it is suposed to this time!

Thanks Evy

Still praying,
Just keep us posted

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm quiet but I'm still watchin this post. What's goin on? Tell Jacob don't be depressed, there'll be plenty of time for that later on when he gets married or has a job. We're keepin y'all in our thoughts.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has his good days and days that he just doesn't feel so good..... but, today in fact this am one of his teachers from school is oing to take him to his dock and take him fishin, lucky guy!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I haven't jumped in on this post but I just now saw it! Jacob is a friend of mine and he and I hit it off right away and I look forward to seeing him at the club hunts we have here locally. At one hunt I saw a kid wrestling Jacob from a distance and the kid was getting the better of him. A little later I asked him why he let that kid get him down. He grinned slyly and said,"Because it was a girl"! I gave him one of my spare detectors when he told me his was broke and the next time I saw him he gave me a thank you note. That was very thoughtful for such a young fellow and I still have it among my keepsakes. He's still a little fellow but he has a good heart and I hope he stays that way and he will make a fine man. Get well Jacob and I'll see you before long. Monty

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Monty, I will have him read this when I am watching the kids next Tues. I know for fact he loves you to pieces too! He wants to go and see you and Burdie all the time I don't get it LOL! Yeah I do but a 9 year old wants to be with his grandparents friends! That just shows what he thinks about you! He just grins at me when I say anything about his detector from you!
He was so happy to be able to get that card for you, and can not wait til we have an area we all can go hunting togeather, in fact I may see when you come over if he can come with us!

Evy

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the NEW news is Jacobs knee he wasn't straightening it enough so the knee slipped sideways they are going in this am at 11 to put another device on the bottom of leg to keep it straight! So 2 weeks ago they quit stretching till this is done, and they we're dring to the city in a pretty bad rain storm so again Please more prayers!

Thanks ! Evy

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evy, will continue my prayers for Jacob. Poor little fella just has all kinds of complications...pray all works out for the best.

:wink: RR

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
prayers sent from East Tennessee!

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Evy, lots of prayers & heart felt thoughts coming your way. A boy in my daughters class had the same thing done several yrs ago, took a bit of time, & work, but he graduated last yr w/ a basketball scholarship.!! Kids are resilient

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions