tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I had a chance to get by one of the ARC's in the Denver metro that has a big long case full of watches. Over the years this store has yielded more then a few awesome money maker finds in the way of old and newer wristwatches. Not all the valuable watches are old mechanical's and this one is a perfect example. It's a newer Hamilton called the Orologio # 000032. Looking on eBay I'm not finding any sales history on this particular model, but one exactly like it is listed now for $249.99 Hamilton Orologio 000032 Retro Case with Black Leather Strap | eBay This one cost me a total of $8.00 as it was originally $12.99, but with a white tag day discount of 50%. The cashiers at the ARC always ask if you'd like to round up to the next dollar to help people in need, and I said sure. I'll settle for a lot less then the $249.99 this other eBay'r is asking for the same watch and reading their listing I believe mine is in better condition as this one I have looks to be hardly ever used and the battery still has juice.

Attachments

• ham 1.jpg
    ham 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • ham 2.jpg
    ham 2.jpg
    940.2 KB · Views: 198
  • ham 3.jpg
    ham 3.jpg
    909.2 KB · Views: 126

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! I'd be keeping that one. Then again I do have a watch obsession.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I save pretty much all the older mechanical's... This is a unisex size but I'm going to be listing it as a ladies watch. This should be a quick flip I'm hoping.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I save pretty much all the older mechanical's... This is a unisex size but I'm going to be listing it as a ladies watch. This should be a quick flip I'm hoping.

Ladies watches seem to go a lot less then men's watches I would reconsider. Unisex would probably be better

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions