Missouri Hunt.

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Since the other hunt ran into a few snags, I am considering having a hunt on my property. The hunt will be in the North East part of Missouri. The site was a small Civil War battle site and once was a thriving town. My property sits in the middle of a state park. The confederates were mostly local fighters but there were approx. 500 union soldiers. I am trying to find out how many would be interested in coming to the hunt. If enough people are interested, I will try and get permission for some more land to hunt adjacent to mine. Please post on this thread if you are interested in coming. Thanks.

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Hey Lucky,
I would be interested in the hunt you have described. I will keep up with your thread and see how everything goes. If I can help with anything, let me know.

HH
Greg

Excavateur

Mar 21, 2009
MO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I'm interested but like others it depends on when.
Thanks for the offer. Your description sounds good so far. Most Missouri state parks have very nice campground facilities for those who wish to camp.
If things work out perhaps some of us could gather some intelegence on this area before showing up. :read2:

Excavateur

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, you know I will be there. Just name the time to start hunting. Sounds like a great site. Can't wait to find out more.

Burdie

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Not very far for me to travel and I would really like to put faces to the names from Tnet. There are lots of spots to camp over there and it probably isn't too far from Kirksville for the ones that want to stay in a hotel.

Charlie

blklab

Jul 30, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX/Garrett Ace 250/Troy X2/DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Count me in. I will be looking forward to future info on this hunt and like "Birdie", just let me know when, where
and what time we start hunting. Your efforts are appreciated.
"blklab" (Doug)

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Possibility for us in South Florida depending on dates. Will keep eye out for your posting for a date.

Gypsy Huntress

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear MG,

Would love to meet new people and reconnect with those met this past Jan.!

Gypsy Huntress

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As one of Daddys girls I guess I should warn you we ALL wear garters for him ;D You might want to ck out the CTH and LBH threads! :laughing7:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depending on when, there's still a possibility that myself, Kelly and the rest of us FL hunters might be able to make it up there...
I'll keep an eye on the updates.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread