Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to help you as much as I can on camping or RV. The map shows the RV, C for camping and M for meeting place. I would not consider residential for RV parking. On the same block is gas station and food with bathrooms. Your are one block from showers at meeting place. The onsite area is small but might be big enough and it does not cost you. Both must have a contained fire pit for Insurance purposes. I am still trying to find other options to choose from.
001.JPG

003.JPG

Burdie

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Burdie,
The best I remember the area next to the pavillion should be plenty large enough for us. We would have a parking lot right next to us for our vehicles. We'd never be late getting up cause we already there!!! Lol!! Just my two cents!

Steve ;D

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Juanmoretime said:
Burdie,
The best I remember the area next to the pavillion should be plenty large enough for us. We would have a parking lot right next to us for our vehicles. We'd never be late getting up cause we already there!!! Lol!! Just my two cents!

Steve ;D
If I bring my dog,I guarantee you will not be late getting up!She has a built-in alarm of 530am.She doesn't bark,just takes a paw and pushes me.I can tell her to go back to bed and she'll leave me alone for 15min,then pushes again.But,when I let her out,if there is a bird or anything else moving in what she will consider her territory,you bet she will start barking and chasing them,even if they are flying.Still want me to bring her?

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear campers,

I have followed with great interest, this media circus about where are we going to camp. I wouldn't miss it for the world! I am really looking forward to meeting so many people I have only followed in print on T-Net. My two cents, I have a tent, would really like to camp out with the gang, plan on bringing some fire wood, but would like a place to shower or clean up.

Why would I want to stay in a motel that is too far away from the real entertainment, be by myself at night, take money from my pocket that I can put to better use somewhere else. The people and the hunt are why I am coming.

How can I get on the short list for a camping spot at what I think is being called "The Pavilion"? Looks like a fine place to me. Really am looking forward to meeting all the great people. By the way, bring the dog!

THANKS!

Bob

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember we are close to Oklahoma we believe in the first spot you like you claim it. :thumbsup:
:hello2: A blast it will be.

Budie

JDS

Jun 8, 2007
Kansas City Missouri
Detector(s) used
ML4000/ML E-Trac/Ace 250/Antique Groundhog
Well Punkies idea of ruffing it is a Holiday Inn but I'm gonna strong arm her this time. :laughing9: I want to be right in the middle of this madness. :o WSD we may bring our pooch KC as well.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
JDS said:
Well Punkies idea of ruffing it is a Holiday Inn but I'm gonna strong arm her this time. :laughing9: I want to be right in the middle of this madness. :o WSD we may bring our pooch KC as well.
Great.Dixie is a Sheltie,will be 2yr at hunt time.What is KC?

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Lord, what have we started with this camping thing?? If none of us shower, then nobody should be able to smell us. Showers are for sissys! WE'RE camping Kansas style. Just face your tent toward the tornados so we can run if we have to.

Steve ;D

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
now just which way do you turn your tent ? if I can hear the train, it's too late. LOL

JDS

Jun 8, 2007
Kansas City Missouri
Detector(s) used
ML4000/ML E-Trac/Ace 250/Antique Groundhog
Well WSD she is a spoiled rotten (just like her mother) :icon_thumright: DAWG. But she is my DAWG and I will defend her right to be a DAWG as long as I can draw a breath! :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• p1010001 (2).jpg
    p1010001 (2).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 511
OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Im going to bring a Fire pit Ill need someone to bring a truck load of wood.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Dixie and KC and since Baggins I thinki is camping if he brings his pooch (we met in LA) !

And Steve if your ROOSTER still crows we will have to send in the DOGS after you in the mornin! :icon_sunny:

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny,

That Rooster has flown the coop!!! No more early mornings!! ROFL!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread