a hole where vortex hunt was

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
i sure appreciate those that made vortex possible. it was one last thing to look

forward to at the end of my fla vaca. this year seems empty without it. and sadly i must check in at home in the frozen north.

i hope u will all sympathize with me . i tried to make myself feel better by spending all

january on the florida beaches, but it still hurts.

somewhat spoiled,

SCROUNGER

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
oh yeah...sympathy galore from the frozen north! lol Glad to hear that January was a warm month for someone atleast!

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain Scrounger, being stuck in Florida for a month in the winter does suck! You missed being at home for the snowball fights!!!

Steve :icon_thumright:

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
It was great to see you scrounger and hunt the Clear Water Beach. I'm sorry that I could not sell you my Excalibur but at least you got to use it and see the potential that it does have...although it takes some time to learn how to set it up for the hunt, it's worth it. Unlike the Vortex Springs hunt when my Excalibur was new to me, I have learned how to make it a valuable piece of equipment that i will need to explore the east coast this season...1715 Fleet here I come !

Sincerly, Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scrounger come South in May for the CTH III !

Bob you need to come too ..... North that is !! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread