Just Ducky

NWHunter61

Oct 26, 2008
Yakima, Washington
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much here to look at. The amazing part is on Wednesday, October 29 I was in Virginia Mason hospital for an ablation procedure. Three days later I am back out detecting. Cudos to all of you in the medical profession helping to literally keep our dreams alive. I didn't hunt long today...it was raining but I just wanted to let the hobby know I was back. Checking an old abandon house down by the RR tracks...maybe left too soon. 4 Lincolns and a Rosie...no silver. But final inspect after cleaning left 3 of the cents to be (2)1962D, (1) 1960 and the rosie just missed being a 67...they're there and I'll be back...aside from that, I've never seen a bolt with a duck for a head. Maybe I will use it to replace the missing valve cover bolt on the scout~
Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Found:xxxxxxxx
Location Found:xxxxxxxx
Value:xxxxxxxx
Description:xxxxxxxx
Detector Used:xxxxxxxx
Comments:xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 373
Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The silver is there. Just low and slow. Still looks like a good hunt to me.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds ducky.... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
NWHunter61

NWHunter61

Oct 26, 2008
Yakima, Washington
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Item above the ducky is a bullett. Big one too...dang thig is about as big around as a penny, but not sure what caliber. Pics of the scout? No I haven't, but i do have some...here they are. Bought this beast for 100 buck for a restore project. Runs great, but have to pull the motor to replace some freeze plugs (they're in a really tight spot). Guess I got him on a good day (the precipitation of booze on his breath probably helped too :)

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 215
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 210

*Dig-Dug*

Aug 13, 2008
Herndon, VA - Kill Devil Hills, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Bandito II
One of the best vehicles I ever owned. I would give my right arm (I'm a Lefty) to have another Baby Scout (Scout II). I had mine for about 10 years and only got rid of it because it was going to cost me $1300 to get it to pass emissions and inspection. I was a new dad then and so poor I could not afford to pay attention so I sold it for $600. (that' $200 less than what I paid for it). take care of it and it will take care of you.!!

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Great silver find... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Looks like a cherry Scott for the NW area. Good luck on removing the plugs.

Attachments

• remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 147
  • remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 144

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silly me ;D I thought you meant an Indian Scout :tongue3:

Indian Scout.jpg

OP
OP
NWHunter61

NWHunter61

Oct 26, 2008
Yakima, Washington
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah, Triki...things that nice stay as far away from me as possible. My bike is a 1979 YZ125. She's broke 3 of my bones and I have broke 4 of hers, so I'm overdue I guess...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions