All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds, keep up the work!

P

pippinwhitepaws

fantastic finds. :thumbsup:

is there a date on that soviet button?

waynokan

Nov 5, 2006
Hi Eugenui-----After I got your e-mail yesterday I decided to revist your posting. I am definately anxious to return home to Moldova and join you in many trips to the woods. Keep up the posts, look forward to seeing you in Feburary.

Mike
Waynokan

Tony (NC)

Dec 3, 2008
Claremont, NC
Buna Ziua!

I enjoyed reading your post! I have spent quite a bit of time in Moldova. I have many friends there. I just got back from Moldova not long ago. I have always wanted to detect in Moldova but I have never done so. It seems that when I am there, I never have the time. It is a beautiful country with lots of history. I have been in some very old towns and villages. I can only imagine what must be in the ground! Congratulations on a GREAT find! If you don't mind me asking, where in Moldova are you from?

OP
OP
Eugeniu

Eugeniu

Aug 31, 2008
Detector(s) used
x-terra 70, Fisher cz 3d
waynokan said:
Hi Eugenui-----After I got your e-mail yesterday I decided to revist your posting. I am definately anxious to return home to Moldova and join you in many trips to the woods. Keep up the posts, look forward to seeing you in Feburary.

Mike
Waynokan
Hi Mike! Glad to see you here :wink:. In February necessarily go along hunting with metal detectors :thumbsup:. I look forward to you in Moldova 8)
Eugeniu

OP
OP
Eugeniu

Eugeniu

Aug 31, 2008
Detector(s) used
x-terra 70, Fisher cz 3d
Re: Buna Ziua!

Tony (NC) said:
I enjoyed reading your post! I have spent quite a bit of time in Moldova. I have many friends there. I just got back from Moldova not long ago. I have always wanted to detect in Moldova but I have never done so. It seems that when I am there, I never have the time. It is a beautiful country with lots of history. I have been in some very old towns and villages. I can only imagine what must be in the ground! Congratulations on a GREAT find! If you don't mind me asking, where in Moldova are you from?
Thank you for your kind words about Moldova Tony :wink:! I see you on Moldavski not bad :thumbsup:, I am happy for you. In Moldova, I live in the city of Ungheni and my parents in Chisinau :icon_king:.

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Those are some beautiful coins! Congrats on your finds.

Tony (NC)

Dec 3, 2008
Claremont, NC
Re: Buna Ziua!

Eugeniu said:
Tony (NC) said:
Thank you for your kind words about Moldova Tony :wink:! I see you on Moldavski not bad :thumbsup:, I am happy for you. In Moldova, I live in the city of Ungheni and my parents in Chisinau :icon_king:.

Ahhh Ungheni! I have been there a couple of times. I have passed through on the way to the village of Blendesti a few km north of you. Blendesti is one of those old villages I was talking about. They are very nice people there. I am still struggling to learn Romanian. When I speak Romanian, everyone laughs.......but I am not saying anything funny! Maybe one of these days we will meet over some sarmale and mamaliga. Good luck detecting. Pace!

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
chico rico said:
What did you pay for the Hillbilly?
Did he do the digging?
Did he come with some white lightning?
Depending on the amount you paid, I'm gonna venture out and say you made a good deal.

LOL!! ;D ;D

Hi Eugeniu. Great finds!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Eugeniu

Eugeniu

Aug 31, 2008
Detector(s) used
x-terra 70, Fisher cz 3d
Thank you all! In recent days, yet similar in the forest. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread