More games

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
People are still playing games. I went to a different park today and I've been hunting this one for years. I've never seen all the junk that I'm finding now. The playground is where all of this was found in the playground area. No money found there but lots of pieces of metal and it is not can slaw. Oh well, no matter, I will pick it up and soon I am sure whoever is putting it there will get tired of their game. I found some neat things today. I found a toy snake car, I found a 1/2 penny. I have no idea where it came from. I thought when I first looked at it that it was Canadian but when I looked at it with the magnifying glass it is not. I have no idea what it really is or where it's from. Lets see.... I found the top of a pen - smashed, a couple things of things I have no idea what they are. A couple of real heavy pieces of iron. I don't know what they are either. AND a total of $1.20 in clad. Not a bad morning but I have to tell you IT WAS COLD OUT THERE. OK OK I know it isn't as bad as you gng's have it up North but my nose felt like it was going to break off any minute and felt like it was going to run away from my face. ::) It was cold when I first started but did warm up as I kept going. All in all it was a good morning. I will gladly take it! I can't wait for tomorrow! Here are some pictures.

Junk1213085.jpg

MoneynJunk121308.jpg

I have no idea what these are but they are heavy iron.

Junk1213084.jpg

Here are some of the what are theys ?????

Junk121308.jpg

I thought this went on the end of a belt or maybe a shirt collar but now I'm not so sure. It is heavier that the ones I've seen for that so......

tap121308.jpg

Then here is the snake car and some other odds and ends.

Junk3121308.jpg

Junk2121308.jpg

And here is the front and back of the 1/2 cent. It is very small. Smaller than a dime.

HalfPenny121308.jpg

Hope your day was as good!

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
too cool!! Love that coin! Sucks that there is so much junk getting thrown out there but oh so glad you got out and found some goodies!

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
You do my heart good, mumszie! I love it that you can't wait to get out there the next day. Keep on keepin' on :thumbsup:

Jim

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that metal stuff is the remains of pegs pounded into trees, i believe

HH
-GC