School Yard/Lake shore finds 3/26/09

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I'm back. I was able to check out a school yard during lunch and a couple of clad coins nothing exciting but I'm hooked. It's been a long winter and I was rewarded very nicely a couple of days ago. Thanks everyone. Here are my finds. (oh) just a word to the people who don't believe. I live in Minnesota and what I post is real. I love the people who put in comment's about hard to believe. This is a hobby and our love for exploring is a true desire to learn from history. If we make a find and share it to the world it's to teach others anything is possible. I live by that. Enjoy my posting's and thank's for the support and words of confidence I have received. This is truely a historical place. Special Thanks to CW Digger, DD-777 and other's

Attachments

• P3246518.JPG
    P3246518.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 719
  • P3266580.JPG
    P3266580.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 728
  • P3266578.JPG
    P3266578.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 707
Upvote 0

Swingit

Apr 29, 2007
Southwestern, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac Sun Ray X-1, Tesoro Vaquero, Cibola, Tejon
Nice Finds, That Lure Is A Storm Wiggle Wart.
3 To 4 Bucks At Wally World :thumbsup:.
Also Its Killer On Smallies :icon_biggrin:!!
And Yes Minnesota Is FULL Of History, You Just Gotta Find It!!!
HH!!
Swingit

camperlee

Jan 8, 2008
belding, Michigan
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250
congrats on the nice finds you didn't mention we go out there and meet nice people and have a ball while trying to pass the hobby down to maybe our grand children. thanks for the nice post

OP
OP
Twin Digger

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
your so right Camperlee. But I have no Grand Kids yet. At least as for as I know. My 17 year old better be good.

Happy Hunting

Twin Digger

oldhippiecoinhntr

Nov 25, 2007
HI Swingit.......how far are you from Iona? I lived there once as a kid. Want to return, lost a class ring there in 1970. But chances of finding pretty slim. But just to see a place I remember as a kid, is important to me. Twin Digger, good luck to you also. What part Mn do you hail from? I would love to visit and hunt with others in Minn. If you get to, or plan to get to N Minn, contact me here, perhaps we can find a place to check out.

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
hey twin digger!! nice hunt. on that 1979 dollar there is what they call a near date variety look it up and if you cant find anything give me a shout. willy.

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one of my favorites.........

Storm Wiggle Wart

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread