Nice afternoon for a Walk (er)!

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
GOt out for a couple of hours. New site, an 1860's home. Expected Indians & Barber's but ground was powder dry. I was very happy to find this nice 43-s Walker as the first & best signal of the day. Very faint. She was standing on edge @ 8". I was going to give up on the hole when I saw the edge of teh old girl in the bottom. Found a 54 Jeff about a foot away & a Ten #@)($*#@)(* Chinese somethinf about 6" from that. Found a couple of cents & an other Jeff (84) in the back yard. HIt the old car under a big tree on the way back to the truck. I'll hit this place again after we get some rain.
Spotz
May have to post twice for pix. File too big.

Attachments

• 10-18-05 # 1.jpg
    10-18-05 # 1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 0

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Spotz...Nice diggin'! Should be raining there today so get back out there and find the wheels for that luxury auto. I found a little cast iron racer the other day with all four wheels still intact (they were steel too)! Be watching for a post when I get the time to take pix. Congratulations on your finds...All in all a nice little "walk"! ;D ~CO2

Z

ZumbroKid

Nice finds, the car is great looking too. I bet it has value to a collector.

OP
OP
spotz

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Hey CO2! Where you been keeping yourself? I keep looking for more great finds from you. As the days grow shorter & weather gets dreary, we'll all be spending more time on here I would think.
Spotz

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, love the Walker.

R

rvbvetter

? ? ? WOW !!? ? Great WL? ?and great? car!!? ? ?Congrats!! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread