allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not sure if you all have noticed ive not been posting alot lately. Three months ago my house burned down and everyhthing was a total loss. not to worry though, insurance will cover the house and almost everything in it. my new home is been built and as soon as its done i'll be on more to post more and see everyone elses post'. i come to the library to use their computer but they are normally been used . good luck to everyone and keep on digging...

Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very sorry to hear that,,, I'm glad your all ok...
Good luck with everything, & Happy hunting~

A

AK in KY

Sorry to hear about your house. Same thing happened to me in 1985. Hope every one got out safe.
We are awfully close, we should go out hunting sometime. Good luck with the new house.

AK in KY

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Darn, Allen. I hate to hear that. But you are alive and well and that's all that matters really. Now, about your new shopping list. MD, of course, followed by a new digital camera that takes good closeups, and naturally a computer to keep in communication with us. Oh, and don't forget the Gator!

Did you rebuild on the same site?

We'll be watching for you!

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you all for the warm and kind comments. We was not home when the fire hit, so we all was safe, thank god. we are going to rebuild in a different spot, little bigger home and brick this time. Happy hunting all and merry holidays, allen.....

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go Snoopy !! Insurance rules !! Man just think if you did not have that insurance! I think your luck is better than you think! It might be good for you to live without some stuff for a little. You will get most of it back you said and your new house is being built now. Have fun with the fact go camping in sub-zero temperatures. Go ice fishing, and skiing or something fun you don't usually do. Thanks to your warm house and a TV and computer to zone out to. Heck man go for a walk!

Keep on keepin On and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread