allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not sure if you all have noticed ive not been posting alot lately. Three months ago my house burned down and everyhthing was a total loss. not to worry though, insurance will cover the house and almost everything in it. my new home is been built and as soon as its done i'll be on more to post more and see everyone elses post'. i come to the library to use their computer but they are normally been used . good luck to everyone and keep on digging...

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang the bad luck and sorry to hear! HH, Mike

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Oh Allen!!! How awful! I gather no one was hurt, thank goodness! Hope the rebuilding goes quickly and smoothly for you. Post when you can and keep us updated.

vicki

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, I hate that happened Allen but I'm glad you're OK and that you had insurance. Hope your life is back to normal soon!

Kent

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
damn allen.......thats horrible. im really sorry to hear this. thank god you still have your life. if theres any way i can help out,drop me a pm.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your missfortune. :o :o :o Keep your head down for the treasure and your chin up for all the friends you have at the TN forum.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allen,sorry to hear about your bad luck. But thank goodness for the insurance to rebuild ! Good Luck and keep us posted.

Huntin' 59er

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allen---

Truly sorry to hear about your house.... :'( But.....so glad to hear that you are alright and that you had insurance!

Nana ;)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your home. Hope you end up with a bigger/better one, and if you lost your detector in the fire, get a better one of those out of the deal too!

Glad you & yours are ok,

HH

Lonewolfe

sssnake31

Dec 27, 2004
Northwest Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your place, hopefully all will be replaced and you will have better stuff than you did. It's the sentimental things that really hurt getting lost. Good luck with everything and HH.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Allen, I'm so sorry to hear about the fire. :'( Thankfully, you had insurance and nobody was hurt. :)

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Allen,I have been a professional FireFighter for 35yrs. It has never been easy to see someone loose their home, but all your possesions can be replaced. Thank the Good Lord that You and your Family escaped harm, because a Life can not be replaced. Best of Luck to you & your family. trk5capt...

A

agbonanza

Allen...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...hope all goes well and you are in your new home soon....will be looking for your return...take care.

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope things get bigger and better for you. If you do not have a detector get one and get out and do what we all love to do. Good luck and keep us posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread