Flintlock toy pistol

Deftone

Jan 10, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Just had to get out and do some kind of hunting today. So I went to an old dump sight thats on the side of a hill to protect me from that nasty cold wind. Plus the junk is a good insulator.. Not sexxy tho.. :wink: It's dated back from 1930's to now. As I was relaxing against an old dead cotton wood havin a smoke a nice ten pointer walked right by me. Gave me a chuckle cause of the serious hunter types n that anti smell stuff. Well anyways went back to rootin around started to pull a problly a 4qt pot from the sandy soil and this lil jem slid down the hill to my feet! It has zee toys on one side and flintlock on the other and a no.10? Did a little research n came up with a pic of a 1974 zee toy catolog pic. Not to good a pic. But after so many feeble attempts I had to save energy to take pics and share with all of you. :tongue3: Didnt find much on zee. Must have been one of those so called dangerous toy companies. But hey thx for lookin and hh!

Attachments

• mmm.JPG
    mmm.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,046
Upvote 0

Knightwalker

Jan 12, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer
Very nice. I like checking old dumps too.. Like they say. One mans junk is another mans treasure.
HH
Knightwalker

OP
OP
Deftone

Deftone

Jan 10, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The darn thing still works!! Loads of fun! :headbang:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one just like it!!! :icon_thumleft: Memories! Thanks for sharing!

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have one just like it, mine has a skull and crossbones on one side. neat find.

OP
OP
Deftone

Deftone

Jan 10, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha find returned! I'm thankful for such holidays that bring families together! No matter how far away at times. It belonged to my uncle he swears that it just up n vanished. I was like yeah vanished in the trash! Now Gma is catchin heat lol!thx for lookin and hh!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wwwtimmcp said:
I have one just like it, mine has a skull and crossbones on one side. neat find.

Ahh yes! Mine did too. If I'm not mistaken, (and I rarely am, :laughing7:) it is a cap gun?

OP
OP
Deftone

Deftone

Jan 10, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It can be if you are bored enough!

Top Member Reactions