farm Relics

generic username

Jul 7, 2008
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
ctx3030, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
been a long time since ive been on here (since 08) but im on dog/house sitting duty for a week at the grandparents house. figured id kill some time today with some detectorizing out near the barn's ramp entrance to the second level. nothing amazing today about two hours of work i found some notable clad/relic objects all from roughly a 5' x 5' area. sorry about the bad BB photo (left to right) 1. very thin sheet metal in a diamond shape with rolled edges 2. unknown object with remnants of wood on the inside edge perhaps from a handle, stamped GA210 with a small circular symbol with several dots inside 3. A large square nut (weighing about a pound and quarter) 4. oil can with a farmers rigged fence wire handle

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 432
Upvote 0

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Hey Donnie - nice relic finds! I can't believe there's anything left there after the million times vie hunted that yard.

Papa wants to know if there's any oil in the can. He say's it's his if there's any in there - he's got oil rights to the property.

If you find any more indian heads in the yard, I'm hanging up my detector for good!

I've got three gold rings, a gold crucifix, two silver rings, and another crucifix of unknown metal out in the water since we got here in mid-June.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread