My todays finds!!! suck!!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im not entirely sure the new server is up and running. last i heard it was only ordered. hopefully thats not whats screwing with your computer.

M

mchamby

I have been having trouble the last 3 days to get on also. Mornings seem to be OK but early afternoon and it just tells me the site is too busy and try later, what's up with that. I hope they get it figured out. When I need my fix I need it NOW not later. :D
mchamby

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
"I only open my mouth to change feet" ...Dano, that cracks me up!!! I too donated. You're a great asset here, lets be patient and see the results of our efforts... I'll bet we'll all be pleased. -Ben

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hang in there Dano....
The forum has been moving a little slower for me also. Probably due to all the users online at the same time.
I hope it's working better for ya, and we get it all worked out...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The new server arrived at our ISP last Thursday. Yesterday I was told it would be sometime next week before it's fully configured and up and running.... so... NO... the new server is not online yet... I'm SURE once it is you'll KNOW it!

I am as anxious as you all to get this thing up and running! Thanks again for your patience!

;D

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank's for the info Marc.....HH!!Cross your finger's Dano.....HH also!!

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure that Marc will send out a "world wide" email to all of us with notification that the new server is up and running.

Can't wait! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread